Chapter 25

[A/N]: OH I JUST WANNA TAKE YOU ANYWHERE THAT YOU LIKE. KISS YOU VIDEO FRIENDS. dsdfskljskdlfjskldfklsdfklsd OKAY?! JUST SDJFHSDJFHSJKFGSDJFHSFJKsdhfkj, Okay. Now I'm going to stop fangirling, be productive, and write a chapter... AND I'M SORRY ITS TAKEN ME AGES TO UPDATE. MYAH I SUCK. AND HAYLOR. HAYLOR BROKE UP. SDFHSJKFHSIKJFSD MY LIFE CAN RETURN. The... Life I have... that's... devoted to shipping Larry. OH! And if you have not done so yet, go check out mah bestfran LivingfortheWrite04's story A Different Kind of Special. DO IT. GOOO.

[Liam's P.O.V]

Once I'd helped Niall athletic wrap his tail, we set off towards Louis' with our fingers entwined. Not that Louis would be there, but I figured it was a good place to start looking for the curly kid. I was concerned... but Harry'd wandered off before, and we'd found him perfectly fine. Then again, he was lucky enough to come across Zayn, who even though it didn't seem like it, actually had a heart. Plus there was the fact that he was also part cat.

As we reached Louis' flat, I was slight startled to find the flat door wide open. Niall was completely oblivious to it, and simply swung our clasped hands even though we were no longer walking. I poked my head through the doorway, preventing Niall from simply strolling inside.

"Lou?" I called into the flat. "You in here?"Judging by the lack of response and lack of car in the driveway, I figured Louis wasn't in the flat. As to why he'd left the door ajar, I had no idea. I was hoping that everything was alright.

"Liam," Niall whined. "I'm freezing my tail off out here! Can we go inside?"

"Your tail is taped to you love... it shouldn't be freezing off..." I chuckled, but tugged him inside and shut the door behind us.

As soon as I shut the door, Niall was ripping off his beanie, kicking off his shoes and pulling his shirt up to yank at his athletic wrapped tail, "Hate this stupid-"

"Calm down, babe," I laughed. "Let me help you..."

I gently freed Niall's tail, taking the opportunity of his shirt being raised to brush my hand over his stomach. He squirmed away, quickly pushing down his shirt and yelping, "Your hands are freezing!"

"Exactly," I said, holding my hands out towards him again. "Let me warm them up."

"Back!" Niall bellowed. "Get back!"

I poked my lips out in a pout and slid out of my coat before crossing my arms and kicking off my shoes, "Then I'm not ever cuddling with you again."

"You don't mean that," Niall said smugly.

"Do to," I insisted, strolling past him to sit on the couch. "Never."

Niall shrugged, walking to sit on the farthest end of the couch from me, "Fine. Never again then."

I crossed my arms, trying to appear bored, but kept sneaking secret glances over at Niall. Our whole 'never cuddling again' only lasted about five minutes, and then Niall was crawling towards me to lay his head in my lap.

"Are your hands still cold?" he asked quietly.

"You tell me," I chuckled, slipping my now warm hands back under his shirt.

"No," Niall chuckled, pressing his hand over his shirt to trap my hand pressed to his stomach. "They're warmer now."

At that moment, the door to the flat opened, and I hear Louis confusedly mumble, "I don't exactly... remember closing the door."

I peered over the back of the couch, spotting that Louis had Harry tucked under his arm "So uh... Niall and I were a lot of help yeah? Found the curly boy though I see!"