Chapter 18

[A/N]: Olo. I have yet again another cool submission! From SaraVidaLoca! So check the multimedia, notice this chapter hath been dedicated to her xD I'll try and focus to work on this chapter now. I've had a rather short attention span today.

[Liam's P.O.V]

"Chicken noodle soup!" Niall crowed, practically knocking me over as he tried to reach the can that I had revealed in the pantry. We'd been spending the past five minutes examining the food in our kitchen and debating on what Niall wanted for lunch. I wasn't hungry, but Niall always seemed to be.

I handed the can to the boy, who's tail was wagging rapidly, "You make it. Louis should be on his lunch break now, so I wanna call and ask how the whole, 'Bring your pet to work day' is going."

Niall was already bounding around the kitchen to find the can opener, "I love chicken noodle soup..."

I chuckled at the younger boy, digging for my phone in my pocket. Quickly dialing Louis number, I pressed the phone to my ear. Louis picked up on the second ring, and I could hear him mumbling to someone, probably Harry, before he spoke. I spoke up to get the first word in, "Lou! How's work with the Kitten going?"

"Uh," he began. "About that. I have good news, and I have bad news. What news do you want first?"

"Bad," I responded immediately. "And then hopefully your good news is good enough that I don't have to kill you for your bad news."

"How do you know that my bad news will make you want to kill me?" he sounded offended.

"Because I know you," I scoffed. "Now what's the bad news."

"I got fired..."

"Louis," I groaned. "Weren't you just the one saying how you didn't have any money? So are you going to have to make Harry live here? Or try to make him live here?"

"No!" Louis responded quickly. "You haven't let me tell my good news..."

"Well, spit it out," I huffed impatiently.

"Harry and I are kind of like..." Louis started. "Well first, we were um, we were dancing and then Harry asked if he could kiss my cheek so I told him he could only he missed and so-"

"Louis!" I cut him off. "Slow it down, and tell me the moral of this rambling story!"

'Harry and  I are together," he said in a rush.

I nearly dropped my phone, and had to stumble to the kitchen table to sit down, "Come again?"

"Yeah... Harry and I are like... well we-"

"Like Niall and I?" I croaked, glancing up at the blonde boy who was plopping down across from me with his soup.

"Yeah," Louis said, sounding thankful that I'd understood what I was talking about.

"I don't believe you," I replied automatically.

"I wouldn't lie about it! We... well we kissed. And I... well I liked it, and he liked it, and I liked that he was happy so-" Louis rambled.

"Yeah," I agreed. "You've got it bad..."

"But how did it... I feel kind of overwhelmed because it all happened so fast and-"

"Maybe to you it happened fast," I chuckled. "But I've been sitting around and waiting for it to happen. The second Harry got cuddly with you, I knew you'd fall in love with him."

"And you didn't tell me?" he laughed weakly.

"Surprise! Anyway... what are you and the curly kid doing now?" I asked.