Chapter 17

[A/N] Ha... so this is either going to be the second chapter I post today... or the first chapter I post on Thursday. Cause it's almost 10 here right now, and I dunno how long it'll take me to write this! Guess we'll find out! And check the multimedia again cause I got another submission of a picture :D Kc8899 made it for me! So I dedicated this chapter to her! :D Okay! Time for me to type this chapter now.

[Louis' P.O.V]

Harry had practically fallen asleep in the car, and then again sitting at the kitchen table, and then he actually fell asleep just as I was turning on Aristocats. Deciding we'd both just go to sleep since we had to get up early in the morning, I slipped my arms underneath the boy, careful not to hurt his wrist, and carried him to my bed. Once I made sure Harry was tucked in on his side, I climbed onto my own side, set an alarm on my phone, and flopped down on my pillow.

When my alarm went off at the horrid time of 5:30AM, I groaned as I tried to force myself to come to my senses. I quickly realized that I had a warm back pressed to my own. After reaching out blindly to grab my phone and turn off the alarm, I twisted so I could get wake up the younger lad. Yet, he was already whimpering and curling in on himself.

"Time to get up, Harry," I chuckled groggily, poking at the lump underneath the covers.

Harry rolled over and peered up at me from beneath the covers, his green eyes large, and much like a baby animal's, "C-can't Louis just s-stay with Harry?"

"Sorry Kitten," I told him, standing to dig for my work clothes in my dresser. Jeans and a black polo with the words 'Rob's Appliances' embroidered a little below the left shoulder. "I have to go to work today."

"Take H-Harry with you," Harry sat up, but pulled the duvet around him.

"They don't let Kittens in to the store," I told him fondly.

"But H-Harry w-will wear a beanie! S-so that H-Harry's e-ears do not s-show," Harry pleaded, crawling out of bed so he could stumble into my arms.

"Why do you want to come be bored at my work?" I asked him gently, ruffling his curls with the hand that wasn't holding my clothes.

"H-Harry missed Louis," he mumbled against my chest.

As my heart clenched painfully at his words, my resolve cracked, "Okay... alright, you can come with me."

"Yay!" Harry cried joyously.

I laughed, "I'm gonna go shower now, alright?" I glanced down at his clothes. He was still in the stuff Dr. Shell had given him, "Why don't you change into something else?"

Harry paled and touched his hair gingerly, but nodded, "O-okay..."

I lifted an eyebrow, "You need a bath, don't you?"

Harry quickly began to apologize, "H-Harry is sorry! H-he will bathe fast! H-Harry does not e-even have t-to take o-one-"

"Easy, Kitten," I soothed. "You can take a bath, it's fine. We're up early for a reason, and I don't have to take you to Liam's. We have time."

"Alright," he squeaked.

I turned to dig him some clothes out of my drawers. I pulled out a pair of briefs, some jeans, and a green t-shirt. Turning to him, I held out the clothes, "Why don't you bathe first? Oh! We'll have to take off your wrap first."

Harry frowned, "B-but Louis w-will put it b-back on after?"

"Yeah," I grinned. "I'll put it back on you. We don't want the Kitten hurting his wrist even more."