Chapter 37

[A/N]: I don't know what it is, but I've developed the habit of saying meow at the most random times. It's becoming a problem. People are probably questioning my mental sanity. I'm questioning my mental sanity. BUT I'M STILL GONNA WRITE A CHAPTER. YAAAAAH. Oh! Check out the multimedia! :D VasHappening draawwwed it for me! I'm also eating the best lasagna I've ever had in my life. Oh! And to the fan who said their mum walked in on them reading smut! Terribly sorry about that... if my mum knew I wrote it... or much less wrote about Larry Stylinson in general... I'd PROBABLY have delete everything... in my entire life... as in.... I'd be murdered.

[Louis' P.O.V]

I woke up the next morning when a head of curly hair tickled my nose. My eyes fluttered open, and I was met with the sight of a sleeping Harry. I couldn't see the boy's face, because he had his face pressed against my neck. Well, his entire body was actually pressed up close to mine, radiating a soothing warmth against me. I smiled fondly down at the younger boy, kissing the top of his curls. It was then that I realized that we were laying on a sheetless mattress with just a comforter thrown over us. And then I was replaying the previous day's events. Harry and I had had sex. Something that I thought was going to take loads of time to introduce to the younger boy, but he had pushed for it like he actually understood what it was. Then again, the boy was easily influenced, and Niall's 'teaching' had convinced the boy that it would make me feel good, and then I'd screwed up and made him think that people who loved each other had to have sex.

The sex in itself was fantastic, but afterwards was great, too. Harry and I had climbed into a bubble bath, and I'd given him a beard and a bubble afro. After we were clean and pruny, we climbed out of the bathroom and dressed in pajamas before I carried Harry so we could snuggle on the couch. I'd taken Harry's wrap off for our bath, and he'd found that his wrist didn't hurt anymore. However, he still wanted to keep the wrap with him. He was obsessed with the phrase 'Louis loves Harry' that was written all over it. We'd spent the rest of the day with Harry draped across my chest as we watched Aristocats, Oliver and Company, and a bit of company. I made soup for dinner, and then once again carried the younger boy to bed, since I felt bad watching him walk a tad stiffly. I'd completely forgotten that we'd dirtied up our sheets, so I simply stripped them and tossed them into the washer before joining the boy back in bed, covering up with the comforter, and passing out.

Now I was the first one awake, which was the perfect opportunity to admire the sleeping kitten boy. His ears sat peacefully on top of his head, and I fought the urge to run a finger down them. I wiggled backwards slightly, hoping to get a better look at his face, but his brow scrunched and he wiggled after me, clinging tightly to my t-shirt. An amused grin took over my face, and I scooted backwards again. Harry made a slight whimpering sound this time, so feeling bad, I pulled him gently back to my chest.

"L-Louis?" came Harry's squeaking voice from underneath my chin.

"Good morning, my handsome baby Kitten," I whispered to him.

Harry nuzzled his face against me, "Warm..."

"Are you cold, love?" I asked gently, brushing a hand down his back and stopping at his hips.

"Harry is okay," he informed me, rolling backwards in the slightest before craning his neck so that I'd kiss him.

I gave him a gentle, close mouthed kiss, "You don't want a real kiss from me. I'll have morning breath."

"Harry w-wants a kiss," he pouted insistently.

"Let's go brush our teeth then," I pressed a kiss to his forehead. "Will that hold you until then?"

"H-Harry guesses," he sighed, and I laughed, waiting for the curly kid to wiggle stiffly off the bed.

As he stood, his face scrunched up slightly and he rubbed at his bottom. I gave him an apologetic look, "Sorry, Kitten..."