Chapter 5

[A/N]: I feel as if the views on my stories are sky rocketing at the moment! It's blowing my mind! But it's good! It's probably the awesomest thing ever and so you guys are awesome too! I have over 1000 votes and 200 fans... THANK. YOU. Come. Let me hug you.

[Liam P.O.V]

By the time Louis and Harry showed up at my flat the next morning, I made certain that Niall was stocked up on food and holed up in our room so that he and Harry wouldn't argue. Once Louis barged right in through the unlocked door and ushered a sleepy looking Harry into the room, I noticed right away how close Harry was standing to Louis. Harry was also bundled up more warmly than before.

"I'm running a bit behind," Louis said quickly, gently pulling Harry to the couch and sitting him down. "I set my alarm for when I usually do, but I had to shower."

Much to my surprise, Harry spoke up guiltily, "Harry also spi-spilled milk on his shirt. Louis had to wa-wait for Harry to ch-change."

"Nah," Louis waved a hand. "Accidents happen, it's not your fault."

"You're going to be even later if you keep standing here and talking," I reminded him.

Harry beamed up at him, and Louis reached out to pluck the beanie off of his head and ruffle his curls, "I'll see you when I get off work, Kitten!"

My eyes widened, "Kitten?"

Louis simply bounded toward the door, "Thanks Li, bye guys!"

Harry sighed as the door slammed shut behind Louis, and nestled down into the coat he still wore. I slowly sat down on the couch next to him, "So you don't hate Louis, hmm?"

Harry's eyes widened, and he shook his head quickly, "Oh no, Ha-Harry does not h-hate Louis at all."

I smiled at the boy's grammar, remembering how Niall had been when he was learning to talk, "That's good."

Harry nodded his head, leaning forward to shrug off of his coat. However, he didn't push it away, he just pulled it close to him to snuggle it.

"Uh... want me to hang that up for you?" I offered.

"No," Harry nuzzled his face against the soft fabric of the coat. "That is okay. Harry likes this coat."

I chuckled, "Because it's soft?"

"Yes," Harry gave me a small smile. "And it sm-smells safe."

"What does 'safe' smell like exactly?" I laughed.

"Louis," Harry said simply, and my jaw dropped. The boy clearly was developing a fondness for Louis...

"Why is that?" I asked, my voice squeaking a tad.

Harry grinned, "Louis does not let dogs get Harry. Or cars. W-we did ride in a c-car here, but it is safe L-Louis says."

"Niall is part dog..." I reminded him hesitantly, my mind reeling as I tried to figure out why Harry was fond of Louis after two days. Louis claimed that Harry hated him...

Harry frowned, "That does not count..."

"Right..." I sighed. "So I'm guessing Louis fed you since you spilled milk on yourself?"

"Harry did not mean to..." the curly kid's ears went back and he blushed.

"No, no, I know you didn't mean to," I stated quickly. "I was just making sure you were fed..."

"Yes," Harry said quietly. "Harry- ... I was fed."

"Alright," I stood. "You can watch the telly if you'd like. I'm going to go check on Niall."