Chapter 12

[A/N]: Chapter 12 my friends...CHAPTER. 12. And so much more to go xD Just so you all know, I read every single 24 some comments that you guys leave and it just makes me love you all so much and encourages me to write more xD Especially if they're rambling paragraphs xD Those make me chuckle! Well... we're still in Louis' P.O.V... so here it goes.

[Louis' P.O.V]

Harry certainly enjoyed the fact that I didn't have to work for three days. The first day after I'd been informed I'd have three days off, we'd pretty much watched films on the couch all day considering I hadn't fallen asleep till nearly midnight the night before. Harry didn't mind when I would doze off during the films, and always seemed to be snuggled closer whenever I woke up. The second day however, I'd asked Liam and Niall to come over so Liam and I could talk.

Harry and Niall sat on the floor playing cards... kind of. Niall was trying to teach Harry to play UNO, and Harry was attempting to be a good learner, but they were having small bits of disagreements.

"Draw a card!" Niall demanded suddenly, after Harry had just lay down his second to last card.

"B-but Harry could put a card down s-so he d-didnt have to d-draw," Harry said confusedly. "Harry only h-has one more card to go..."

"Exactly," Niall declared. "You didn't say UNO, and if you don't say UNO when you only have one card left, you have to draw another." 

I'd already had to help the boy out a tad, since he'd basically been playing off of colors instead of numbers because he didn't know how to identify the numbers. He knew his numbers... he just couldn't read his numbers. I'd lean over his shoulder and point, stating, "That's a five, Kitten. It can go on the five Niall just put down."

Niall pointed at me and bellowed, "Don't help him!"

But now, Harry looked frustrated at what Niall had told him, "Oh.. w-well UNO then."

"It's too late," Niall shook his head. "Draw!"

"No! You d-did not tell Harry u-until after! Harry d-does not have to draw!" Harry glared at Niall.

Niall huffed, snatching a card off the deck and launching it at Harry, "There! I drew a card for you!"

Harry's eyes widened as the card hit him in the chest. I was about to scold Niall for throwing things at Harry, but Harry stated, "H-Harry will draw for N-Niall then!" and grabbed the entire deck, throwing it at Niall and sending cards exploding everywhere.

Liam and I both burst into laughter at Harry's suddenly violent response, and Harry crossed his arms in a pout. Niall was staring in absolute shock at Harry, surprised that Harry had thrown cards back at him. However, Niall quietly gathered the cards around him asking, "Wanna play again?"

Much to my surprise, Harry nodded. I chuckled, turning to Liam, "For people who come from the same place... they're really different."

Liam was watching Niall as he reorganized the cards, "You mean how Niall has a tail and Harry doesn't?"

"Well kind of... but I figured that was just kind of something that happened with whatever Dr. Shell did to create them. But I was thinking more like personality wise... but if we're talking about the physical stuff, then how on earth does Niall sound Irish if you're the one who taught him to speak?"

Liam shook his head, "I don't know... but it's not a bad thing... I really like it actually."

I gave Liam a disgusted look, "Thanks for sharing..."

Liam gave me a startled look, "Not like that you freak!"

"Sure, Liam," I teased. "Sure..."

"Let's just forget about this conversation, yeah?" he snapped.