|| 09 || In Which Botan Stalks ♌☃️ O/F

Art by _k_le on Twitter

━━━━━━━

Yukihana Lamy + Shishiro Botan - Romantic Oneshot

Requested by Botan being a lil' goof with her girlfriend in minecraft

Word Count → 808 Words

Warnings/Notes → You know the drill. Old chapter from 2021 so the pacing and writing isn't the best. Otherwise fluffy times with a clingy and tired Lamy and Botan just wants to be a cat and spook her partners. Inspired by the clip of Botan stalking Lamy in Minecraft

━━━━━━━

"So then Polka said-" You felt the corner of your mouth twitch upwards in a smile. It was rare that you got to see Lamy this excited as she described the conversation she had overheard Polka and Nene having. She felt a little guilty for accidentally eavesdropping on her genmates, but they ended up seeing her and she joined in on the conversation.

Your smile grew when you felt her soft hair tickling your neck as she further into you. Despite being a snow elf, or half snow elf, Lamy was still quite warm which is something you found out after dating her and Botan for around 3 weeks.

After finishing her story, Lamy took a few deep breaths and sighed happily, almost fully leaning into your side. To keep her stable, you tightened your grip around her waist. You awkwardly opened to door to the common room in the recording studio, Lamy still clinging on to you.

Since you had just finished a rather long endurance not 1 hour ago, you were feeling quite tired. Your had originally planned to just pick up a few energy drinks to give you a boost, but you had run into Lamy on the way and she instantly saw how tired you were. She took you by the hand and instead of going to the on site convenience store, took you to the closet common room so you could take a nap.

So that's where you were now. There were only two others in the common room, Okayu and Korone. There were several pieces of paper scattered on the table in front of them with several English words scribbled on them. You assumed they were practicing their English and then ended up falling asleep against each other.

You yawned as soon as your head hit the comfortable cushions of the sofa chairs scattered around the room. You curiously watched Lamy as she left the room, but she quickly returned with a blanket. While you watched her walk towards you, you could've sworn you saw someone else rush into the room after her. You chalked it up to just being tired.

You shuffled over slightly as Lamy sat down next to you, using you as a pillow. You didn't really care because she was light and really warm. She took the blanket and wrapped it around your shoulders, then wrapped the other half around her shoulder.

Before falling asleep, you and Lamy took a little time to discuss your schedules for the rest of the week.

"Do you have any idea where Botan is? We should really talk to her about our collab" You murmured sleepily. Lamy hummed, keeping her eyes closed.

"I haven't seen Botan all morning... I wonder where she could be" Lamy's voice was softer than usual. She must've been really tired. 

After a few more minutes, you felt Lamy fully relax. You opened your eyes to see the snow elf sleeping peacefully. You smiled and were about to close your eyes again when you heard some shuffling from one of the corners of the room. You lifted your head, expecting to see Okayu and Korone waking up, but the dog and cat girls were still sleeping peacefully.

You were confused and looked around the room. You looked over the room a few more times, trying to see if you missed anything. Your eyes felt like they were going to close of their own accord when you finally spotted a white tail with a fluffy tuft of fur. You smiled, already familiar with Botan's lion antics.

"Bootaaaan~ You can come out now" You saw her tail flick before she stood up from behind a collection of chairs. Her face was slightly red, like she was embarrassed that she was caught. You gently pat the spot next to you, opposite from Lamy. Botan quickly made her was over to you, kicking off her shoes and curling up like a cat next to you, resting her head on your lap.

You felt Lamy move closer towards the lion, squishing you slightly in the process. Well, at least you were warm, and after that long stream, you fell asleep pretty quickly.

Bear in mind I've never written for either of the characters before, and I haven't watched much of their streams. But I have watched the one clip where Botan stalks Lamy in Minecraft and now I love both of them.

Fun fact, I have a poster of Botan in my room.