Chapter 16 - The Birthday Preparations

NATHAN POP

In the dining hall I saw my Mom serving the fruit platter together with other women. The pack got their own tables since Alpha together with their Beta and Delta joined in different table.

"Hi Mom!" I greeted her.

"Hi boys! Have dinner I know you're already starving from the training." Mom hands me over the bacon.

"Thanks Mom. Anyway, how do you feel about Dad's retirement next week?" I filled up my plate.

"It's all right after all he is old enough to handle it." Mom sat down on her chair.

"I heard that!" Dad kissed Mom.

"Dad, can you at least make out later it's really gross watching you both" I almost gaged.

"You will understand it when you get your own mate and I hope you don't fail us this time Nathan." He pronounced my name in very business-like tone.

"I won't Dad I would like also to take this opportunity to apologize for fighting you over her. I also wanted you to know that I broke up with her because I found out she was just after my position." I placed my fork down.

"Finally you've come to your senses! Now you understand why we don't like her." Mom looked at Dad.

"Yes and we forgive you son." Dad concedes.

"Thanks! I will plan a search for my mate soon because I don't think the pack will run smoothly without her. I meant as much as I can balance my time with trainings and pack meetings the women and children are Luna's responsibility." I started eating again.

"We believe in you son and you are responsible enough to do that." Dad sipped his wine.

"The women and children will be fine and I'll be here to help you out if needed but only until you find your mate. I have high hopes you'll find her on your birthday." Mom declared.

"Thanks Mom." I smiled at her lovingly.

"By the way I will go to town to order cakes and meet up the event specialist tomorrow. Do you want to come with me?" Mom drinks her orange juice.

"It's fine Mom I need to be here and help Dad with the pack issues." I politely declined.

"You better behave yourself same with you Thomas. Do I make myself clear?" Mom wiped her mouth.

"Yes Aunty you can count on me." Thomas nodded.

"Great to hear that! Now it's settled go finish up boys." Mom stands up.

"Thomas I don't want the incident to happen again and you Nathan I don't want you supporting your Uncle's actions, understand?" Dad ordered us.

Whatever my 'rents are saying to Thomas I made a mental note to ask him later. After breakfast I proceed to my room and had a shower. Ten minutes later I wrapped the towel around my waist when I felt someone inside my room.

"I miss you babe." Danica purred.

"What the HELL are you doing in my room?!" I tried calming my wolf.

I can feel Blaze wants to rip her head off and I need to control him even though I hate her in every fibre of my skin. She's still a woman that I can't hurt intentionally.

"Nathan, please forgive me. I miss you very much babe plus we need reaching out for my hand.

"There's nothing to talk about! Leave my room before I lose my patience Danica!" She comes closer to me.

"I know you miss my touch babe don't deny it." She tried seducing me.

She started running her hands on my towel going downsouth. I could've lost my senses if Ashley didn't enter my mind. Instantly I nabbed Danica's hands with pressure.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF ME OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!!" I gripped her wrist.

"You don't mean it I know you don't." She has a very dumb brain I swear!

"I'm saying this one more time Danica. Get.The.Hell.Out.Of.My.Room. NOW!" I used my Alpha tone.

She flinched a little and since she won't be able to fight my command. But there's something odd about her that makes me cracked.

"I'll be back because you can't make me go away easily." Danica gets out of my room.

'I'm glad you didn't let her get into you again.' Blaze gave his wolfy grin.

'Don't worry Blaze we both know that we despise her totally.' I soothe him.

After our short chat I decided to go at Dad's office and see if there is something about the Pura Lupus heir. I need to know it since it's part of our thesis and the possibility that they existed. 

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine