Chapter 3 - The Cheating Gilfriend

NATHAN POV

I was awakened by the snoozing alarm from my phone. I dragged myself out of bed to the shower and get ready for school. Thirty minutes later I am parking my car and I intended to find my girlfriend. All night I've tried contacting her but got the same results. Thinking she could be in trouble I ran like maniac to her locker.

The next images that filled my eyes made me rooted on my spot. At the hallway I saw Danica and my Uncle making out. Thomas is my closest relative and a year older than me but we act more like siblings and shared almost everything. Using my high sense of vision you can clearly see that it was Danica who caught him off guard.

"Get away from me you bitch!" My Uncle pushed her away.

"Oh come on Thomas I know you want to kiss me too." Danica flirted more.

"I'd rather kiss a nun than you SLUT and I am not ruining my nephew's trust because of YOU!!" He yelled.

"Even how many times you pushed me away I still like you more than him." Danica seems not affected.

She played me a fool in front of everyone! I removed the ring she gave me on our first month of dating and proof that I am committed to her. In that moment a light feeling was lifted inside of me it's like I am free. Now it's just a piece of crap in my eyes.

"You really think I will be interested in you?! You must have been lacking some brain Danica or wait do you have any? I really don't know what my nephew saw in you." Thomas taunted her.

"Nathan is not even my type I just date him because he is going to be the Alpha and I'll be his Luna. He is just a pathetic and stupid guy." Danica ignored his insults.

I'm at the verge of shifting but continue listening. This time he finally saw me and I mindlinked him.

'Keep talking I want to hear everything she has to say.' I signalled him to be quiet.

"Wait until Nathan hears this. He will definitely request his father to banish you from the pack." He warned her.

"He won't believe you because Nathan is madly in love with me and he will mark me soon." She confidently countered.

"Do you really think that high of yourself?" He followed my lead.

"Yeah I was able to brainwash him we are meant to be for 6 months didn't I?" She smirked.

"And there will never be an us any longer." I finally spoke behind her.

I can see all the colour drained in her face while I was walking towards her. As soon she comes face to face with me I threw the ring without a care in the world. My wolf is itching to come out while I try to control my anger.

"Na---than... ba---be." She began trembling.

"I witnessed everything Danica! I was really stupid to think you're my mate! You used me just to get what you want!" I growled menacingly.

"It's not true Thomas came to me and wants me to break up with you." She is still the lying bitch!

It was the last straw for my self-control. I lunged at her neck with so much pressure letting Blaze take over. I can see her strangling but I don't care right now. Blaze is furiously mad and I am with it on this.

"Nathan! Easy man you're going to kill her. You can't just do it without the Elder's approval or your parents." He put sense in my actions.

"I don't wanna see your FUCKING FACE! Get the hell away from my sight before I finish what I started. NOW!" I commanded.

I loosened my grip on Danica's neck until she falls to the ground catching her breath. She scrams like an ant and picked up her shit.

"I've been meaning to do that too but I'm glad it's you. Now she will stop pestering you and me." Thomas breaks the tension.

"Good thing I found out the truth for a while I thought you're back stabbing me for kissing her." I calmed myself.

"No way man it's purely disgusting!" He gagged.

"At least now she is out of my life and I can focus on my real mate. I'll make sure to get the right one this time." I chuckled.

"We better get going to the class before the bell dings." He suggested.

"Go ahead I will run for a while my wolf is still at the edge. Just tell our professor I'm at pack meeting with Dad." I fetched the key in my pocket.

"I'll cover for you just don't do anything stupid." He pats my shoulder.

I gave a short nod and went to the parking lot then drove off to the forest. I went behind the tree and stripped my clothes then placed them on my backpack. I shifted in my wolf form and clasped my stuff in my mouth. We started running in the middle of the clearing and vent out my frustration for being stupid.

'I felt betrayed for my stupidity.' I talked to my wolf.

'Finally you see the daylight before you even claim her.' Blaze tone seems contented.

'What do you mean claim her?' I repeated his words.

'You were determined to do it and even willing to go against the law. Did you just forget what happened yesterday?' My wolf go over.

'I don't remember that part clearly Blaze to be honest.' I squeezed my memory further.

'Ever since you started dating her you acted weird.' He voiced out.

'Why didn't you say anything to me or confront me?' I sat like an Indian seat.

'I always do but you always lash out on me so I let you have your way but not to the extent of marking Danica.' He defended his side.

'I'm sorry if I did those things. Call it crazy but it doesn't ring a bell to me. All I can recall was arguments about our mates.' I touched my temple.

'It doesn't matter that girl is out of our lives now that's the most important part.' Blaze howls.

'Yeah come on! We need to go back to class before Principal finds out we ditched again.' I stood up on the ground.

We ended our link on happy note and I shifted back in human form. I drove back to school well dressed and didn't saw the whore.

On the way to my locker I saw the girl I used to bully. To be honest I hate doing that but since I'm blinded by Danica's love or should I say evil ways I joined in. Ashley is the only one who doesn't back down and that's what makes her different from other girls. She doesn't even care if I'm the Alpha's son or not and stands on her firm belief.

I made up my mind that today is the right time for me to apologize. She might think I'm acting but I couldn't careless.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine