Chapter 26 - The Parents Blessings

NATHAN POV

I parked my car in the pack's front porch and immediately we went to my parents. Dad is currently reading some pack business stuff while mom is serving him coffee.

"Dad, Mom can I have your attention for a minute please?" I peeped through the door.

"Sure. What is it all about?" Dad and Mom motioned me to get in.

"I want you to meet my mate." I proudly claimed.

"You found her? Where is she? What's her name? From which pack does she belong to?" Mom starts ranting.

"Are you sure this time it's really her? Did her wolf confirm it? Did you feel the signs?" Dad turns to scrutinize me.

"Yes, I'm very sure it's her wolf that made the confirmation. All the signs are there unlike with Danica." I confidently claimed.

"Where is she? I wanna see and meet her?" Dad demanded.

'Silver what if they won't like me? Do you think they will accept us?' I distinguished Jade's voice talking to her wolf without blocking me.

"Baby, I'm sure they will like you as a matter of fact, they never stop nagging me to find you. Stop thinking too much I can hear you." I pulled her outside the door.

"Sorry Nate I'm just really damn nervous." Her actions indicated embarrassed.

"Baby, look at me. I'm here and not going anywhere just take a deep breath and relax." I cupped her face.

I kissed and soothe her to help forget the tension. Soon she was relaxed and we entered the office.

"Dad, Mom meet my mate, Ashley." I introduced her smiling.

"Ashley!! My child I'm so happy it's you!! Oh I can't wait for the wedding and my grandchildren running around!!" Mom hugged her with nonstop blabbering

"Mom slow it down you're scaring my girlfriend." I stopped her.

"Ashley, welcome to the family! Son, you have my blessing to claim her and I'll leave the mating on Ashley's hand." Dad applauded.

The conversation is actually uncomfortable but since we are werewolves it's normal to talk about the mating process.

"I... uhmm... we actually... sort of claimed each other earlier." I put my hand on Jade's waist.

"We will make the necessary preparations for Sunday and it's a double celebration!" Mom squealed this time.

"Alpha, Luna thanks so much for accepting me as Nathan's mate." Ashley acknowledged my parents.

"Ashley, how many times we have to tell you it's Sophia and Damien for you. Besides we are practically family so no need for formalities." Mom

I'm still smiling like a fool but it doesn't bother me. Now I know what Thomas felt.

"Baby, are you okay? Do you want to go now?" I want her to be comfortable.

"Yeah I'm okay." Ashley uttered with a smile.

"Dad, Mom we actually came here for two reasons and meeting her was the first." I began.

"Sophia... Damien... I already know the truth about my real identity and my parents but Mother Ester's knowledge is limited so I came here to know everything." Ashley aired in requesting tone.

"This is the right moment we are waiting for so come and sit down." Dad pointed the seats.

All throughout the story I didn't let go of Ashley's hand. I can feel all her emotions and see the tears streaming down her face. It breaks my heart to see my mate like this and I hate it.