Chapter 40 - The Strange Room

ASHLEY POV

I woke up feeling sore and to my disappointment I'm alone. When I checked the time it was around 8 in the morning and found a note beside the clock.

To my dearest mate,

Morning baby! Sorry you had to wake up without me warming you up. I got an urgent call from Uncle Steve about dad and I didn't want to disturb you since I know you're still sore. I'll see you soon baby. Love you so much.

I folded the paper and couldn't stop my romantic excitement. I decided to have a long bath to soothe my aching muscles. After doing my morning routine I wear white shirt and denim jeans paired with boots. I'm almost ready to go when I a shadow behind me. My wolf and I didn't sense it and before I could see the face something pricked on my neck. I felt weak and I've lost my senses when my eyesight came back I'm already in chained.

"Where am I?" I scanned the unfamiliar place.

"Apparently you're here in our cell being a prisoner." The voice that sounds so familiar to me.

"Who are you?" I tried reaching Silver or Nathan but neither one of them is not responding.

"I don't have to tell you who am I." The man was still sitting on a dark corner.

"What do you want from me?" I tried getting out of the chain.

"You will never take that chain out it's filled with wolfsbane just like what we injected in you." He ignored my question.

"WHY AM I HERE?! ANSWER ME!!" I screamed.

A man suddenly came out of his hiding I'm too shock to see our school Principal standing beside the man I don't know. The only familiar thing that makes me recognized him is the blonde hair. Like a lightning strike it hit me it's him.

"You... you are Danica's father." I stared at the man.

"I am surprised you knew me but let me introduce myself to me... I'm Garret it's nice to finally meet Nathan's mate." He walks in front of me.

Oh God!! He is the man behind my sufferings and so as my parents. I was about to use my power against him but then I controlled myself. I won't have any chance of killing him if he finds out about me. I have to keep acting to gain my strength until I'm ready to shift or use my ability.

"I do know you perfectly Garret and your plan to kidnap me because you found out about I am Nathan's mate. Well let me tell you Nathan knows it already and casting a spell on Danica to make her pregnant. Surprised I know your plan too huh?!" I saw him stiffed.

"You think you're clever enough then let's proceed to my other plan." He recovered in an instant.

As he begun to talk and I didn't bother listening to his sick story. He only got my attention when he mentioned a potion.

"YOUR SLUTTY DAUGHTER WILL NEVER BE LUNA!! I AM HIS MATE NOT DANICA" I yelled with all my might.

"I think it's already happening by now he is mating with your precious mate." Garret announced and it made me scared.

"YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED WITH YOUR EVIL PLAN GARRET!! NATHAN WILL COME AND RESCUE ME!!" I spit on his face.

He smacked me on the face and started kicking me endlessly. My body is too weak to even fight he pain and I can't do anything. Silver won't be able to heal me fast until the wolfsbane leaves my system.

'Oh God! What am I going to do? Silver... Silver!' I called my wolf.

"No one can help you not even your wolf!" Garret is laughing wickedly.

"You wait and see until I get out of this chain Garret!" I tried to talk as loud as I can.

"It's LORD Garret to you bitch!!" I got another punched on my stomach.

"I will personally kill you with my bare hands. That's not a threat it's a promise!" I gave my most hateful glare.

"Too bad it won't happen as soon as my daughter takes the Luna position tomorrow I will hand your head to Nathan as a gift. By the way say hi to him I bet you have a lot of things to catch up." He pushed me to another man in chained.

Just then I saw it was Damien and he is covered with bruises and dried blood.

"Oh God!" I exclaimed.

"Ashley." He uttered weakly.

My anger fills me in and I can tell my eyes are now changing. Garret is facing my back so he can't see it but I couldn't care less if he does. He needs to die and I will do everything I can to kill him.

"Enjoy the moments while you're both still breathing." Garret scoffed and left.

My hands are in front of me and I started to create fire. I was to throw it at Garret's direction when Damien spoke again.

"Control yourself Ashley we can't let him know it's you." He advised in hush tone.

"Paul hand me the wolfbane and make the dosage on full." He ordered Mr. Langston.

He injected it in our arms and left with his second in command. I can see Damien is about to lose his senses but trying his best to fight it.

"Damien, why did you stop me earlier? I could've finished them off." I went to his side.

"This isn't the time yet Ashley you need to gain your strength." Damien replied in low-key.

"If he keeps injecting the wolfsbane it won't happen." I doubted my ability.

"You're a blood bender maybe if you use it you'll figure something out." Damien is almost closing his eyes.

"But it's not yet full moon that's the best time for me to use it." I informed him.

"If my calculation is right the full moon will be happen on your birthday." He is now fully unconscious.

As the wolfsbane is now taking its toll on me I used the rest of my energy trying to isolate it in my bloodstream. Before I could lose my senses I successfully managed to spit it out. Since its in a form of liquid I manipulate it to dissolve in exchanged my body gets weak but not that I can't handle. All I need is a little more time to finally gain my strength and wait for the full moon.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine