Chapter 34 - The Flashback Memories

ASHLEY POV

We are now standing at the back of the shop where the kitchen exit is. Few minutes later Hector came soon as he parked the car.

"Princess, are you ready?" Michael broke me out of my stance.

"Please refrain calling me Princess I am not really comfortable with it just stay with my name. Besides my Mom doesn't know me yet or her identity for that matter. So until we get her memory, my father and the Kingdom back we will stick on my false name." I suggested smiling.

Soon we entered the shop and directly went to her office. Hector and Michael waited outside for few moments to avoid confusion. To be honest I really don't know how I will approach her. This is the first time I'm coming in not as an employee but as a daughter.

"Ms. Wells, can I come in?" I knocked.

"Hey Ashley! How's my junior Chef doing are you feeling okay now?" She rushed to the door and welcomed me.

"I'm great! How are you and the shop while I was gone?" I tried to act as normal as I could.

""I'm great and I also read your seasonal cupcake recipe. That's what I like and love about you! You never failed to surprise me with your ideas. My brother was never gone wrong in recommending you and I didn't regret hiring you two years ago." She smiled at me.

"If it's not for you and Mi—Mr. Wells I wouldn't be here." I almost spill the truth.

"You are wrong it was your perseverance that leads you here." She pats my back.

"Thank you so much for everything." I am now teary eyes.

"Let's stop having this mushy moment I just checked the calendar that your birthday is on Sunday. Do you and Kaylin have any plans already?" She pointed the date.

"We didn't talk about it yet plus we have 200-300 pax orders on that day for birthday event. I sent you the email about it have you seen it?" I felt overwhelmed because she remembers my birthday.

"Just let me know if you have plans or not because definitely the staffs and I have plans for you my dear. Anyway who is the client?" Her face beamed with excitement.

"It's the Lewis, the business tycoon family the one who owns almost half of London." I informed her.

She went to her desk and probably checking the email while I was staring at her. Now I can see our resemblance from our eyes and the hair colour although mine is a little mixed maybe it was from Dad.

"Do you know their first names?" She typed on her laptop.

"Sophia... and... Damien." I specified gently.

She stood up and printed out the email and remained frozen after hearing the names. Before she totally passed out I caught her.

"HECTOR!! MICHAEL!!" I called for help.

Both Guardians came in frantic and placed Mom on the couch. We all waited for my Mom to wake up as I clutched the book tight. After ten nerve wracking minutes of waiting she starts stirring up.

"Who... are you? Where am I??" She looked at us one by one.

"I am Michael your bro---" Michael didn't finish his words.

"Mi---chael? You are Michael my Guardian? But you were just a teenager when I..." Mom stuttered with a very confused expression.

"I'm glad you got your memories back Queen Vanessa." Michael bowed to her.