Chapter 51 - The Proclamation Day

ASHLEY POV

Within two weeks time our Kingdom known as Cardovy was restored with the help of the pack. Eversince that day I have been feeling a little off like the day when my symptoms started. I didn't tell Nathan because I thought it will be gone. But until now it was still going on and it started to get me worried. Thank God Nathan is busy with the pack and he doesn't notice it. I am now on my way to visit the pack doctor to check what was wrong with me.

"Luna Valerie, what can I help you with?" The pack doctor greeted me.

"Can you please run down a check up on me? I feel off these days like there's something wrong." I addressed my concern.

"What particularly do you feel Luna?" He reaches out the clipboard.

"I've been feeling dizzy lately and I'm always throwing up. Since I was in coma for a month I don't know if I had my period or not but if I knew better myself I should have it last week." I saw him scribbled on his notes.

"Luna, I think I know what is wrong with you. Before I confirm it please do take this and peed on it then after five minutes we will know the result." He instructed.

He hands me a small cup and a thin stick. Too nervous to know what could it could have been I waited until the time ends. I am human now and my body is immune to have sickness that any werewolves don't experience.

"So what's wrong with me? What sickness do I have?" My hands are shaking.

"Luna, you're perfectly normal. The symptoms you are feeling are the sign of pregnancy." He revealed with a big smile.

"I---I'm pregnant?" I stuttered.

"Yes, you are exactly five weeks pregnant Luna. Congratulations!!" He confirmed.

"Is there anything I need to take or do?" I questioned again.

"All you have to do is stay healthy. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables most importantly rest well. I will give you some vitamins to help the growth of your child and also some drinks to ease the morning sickness." He wrote down the prescription.

"Thank you so much! I better head back and get ready for the oath taking." I stand up and he nodded.

I can't help but smile from the news. Nathan will be happy about this. Soon I'm inside the room with mixed emotions like nervous, happiness and worries.

"There you are baby where have you been? The ceremony will start in 15 minutes we need to go." Nathan hugged my waist from behind.

"I was at the pack doctor." I notified him and turned around.

"Why? What's wrong baby? Are you sick? Why didn't you tell me?" He is ratted again.

"I'm pregnant." I placed his hand on my stomach.

"Really? I'm going to be a father?!" He was grinning.

"Yes. The pack doctor confirmed it and I'm five weeks pregnant." I was also smiling from ear to ear.

"Thank you so much baby!!" Nathan carried me.

"Nate, put me down! I'm getting dizzy." I am now spinning.

"Sorry baby I'm just very happy. This is the best birthday gift I've ever got." He placed me softly on the ground.

"It's already been a month since our birthday." I giggled.

"It doesn't matter baby I still considered it as gift because we will celebrate it today. I love you so much Jade." Nathan touches my stomach again and kissed it.

"I love you too Nate." I watched him kissing my small bump that I just noticed.

"We better head to the hall and tell them the news." He stood up.

I gave him a nod and we walked down the stairs. Minutes later we are sitting on the platform waiting for our oath. Our names were called by Damien and Sophia with my parents standing beside them.

"I, Nathan James Lewis, accept you Princess Valerie Jade Irvine of Cardovy Kingdom to be my mate and my Luna. I promise to lead and serve our pack with all honesty and full responsibility." Nathan solemnly swears.

"I, Princess Valerie Jade Irvine of Cardovy accept Nathan James Lewis of Blue Crest Moon pack to be my mate and my Alpha. I promise to help our pack to the best I can with care and honesty." I oath while the people are cheering on us.

My Dad hand over the King's crown that was also restored and Mate's ring. Nathan and I pricked our fingers to put few drops of our blood in the ring. My Mom puts the tiara on my head same with the necklace which was stolen by Garret when he kidnapped me.

After the ceremony we proceed to the dining hall and celebrate. That's when we announced the news of my pregnancy and everyone was ecstatic especially our parents. They hugged and congratulated us for "job well done" their words not ours. We ended that night full of happiness and love.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine