Chapter 29 - The Chained Prisoner

DANICA POV

I'm now on my way to our portal to meet my Dad. I'm sure he will be very pleased with my work.

"Father, I have very important news to tell you." I smiled while talking.

"You better make it worth it Danica. I have some better things to do than listen to your stupidity." His harsh words as always.

"Our plan to use seducing spell on Nathan failed two days ago." I saw his face turn to scowl.

"YOU'RE REALLY USELESS!! YOU NEVER DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY!! Dad flicked the vase in the air and threw it at my direction.

"Let me finished!" I managed to move to the side.

He stopped whatever he was about to do and listens.

"It didn't work because he fought it and that only means that he found his mate." I was still shaky.

"Did you succeeded on finding out who is she?" Dad became interested.

"Yes because I followed him discreetly yesterday and today. My guess was right after I used the Truth Spell." I triumphantly smiled.

Now his eyes are turning black and I know it's the dark magic. A magic that is only used by demons and I'm telling you it's freaking scary. He levitates me to the ground using his powers.

"YOU JUST GUESSED?! YOU KNEW CAREFUL CASTING A SPELL WILL BE ENVISIONED BY THE Pura Lupus GUARDIAN!! YOU LET YOUR STUPIDITY AGAIN!! LEAVE NOW OR I WILL NOT HESIITATE TO KILL YOU!!" Dad roared.

I flinched on his tone while the ground is shaking. It's like he doesn't recognize me as his child anymore. He let go of my neck and put me down roughly. This is the second time he did it when I pried about mom's life. Only thing I know she was killed by his step sister maybe her death was too painful for him after all losing your mate is the worse pain of all.

"I... managed to block the Guardians... before the warning happened and I found out who is his mate." I am still catching my breath.

"WHO IS SHE?!?" Dad screamed with a blazing eye.

"Her name is Ashley Jade Campbell and I have the picture." I hand him the picture on my phone.

He takes a few minutes to stare at it and hand it back to me.

"Very well you may go. I have matters to attend to." He dismissed me.

I was on my way out of the portal when I saw my father's second in command dragging an unconscious man. The curiosity gets the best of me so I followed them the basement and listens to their conversations.

"Job well done Paul! By now I'm sure they are out hunting for their pathetic Alpha." Dad praised Langston.

He is our school Principal and also a witch but just like me he is using a potion to smell like werewolves. Sometimes I wish my father will acknowledge my work just like he did to him. Eversince I was a little he never showed attention or love to me. All I did was follow him just to get his appreciation.

"Thank you my Lord I should go now." Mr. Langston bowed his head.

"Not yet I want you to tell me what you know about a certain girl named Ashley Jade Campbell." Father's tone is full of authority.

"All I know she is an orphan and a top student at Roundhay School." He politely responds.

"She is Nathan's mate, son of Alpha Damien. I want you to follow her and find out more about her. She needs to die before the ceremony so Danica can take the Luna position." Dad demanded.

"My Lord I can suggest that we use Alpha Damien in exchange of Nathan's mate." Mr. Langston suggested.

"That we could do for now help me with this and you may go after." Dad kicked the unconscious body.

Mr. Langston proceeds to the unconscious body and chained him on the wall. They placed the body near the other man in prison. I could only see shadows but the appearance is still blurry. So I ajar my face and found out the unconscious man is Alpha Damien. He has bruises on his face with dried blood on his clothes. I can see he began stirring up until he finally became conscious.

"At last you are awake I have a surprise for you. Meet your long-time friend." Dad walks to the other man in chained.

"Garret." Alpha Damien uttered my dad's name in pure hatred.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO DAMIEN YOU SICK BASTARD? I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING CHAIN!" The man in the cell screamed.

"You really thing you will get out of here after all this time?" My father taunted him.

"Tell us where the precious child and maybe my Lord will be kind enough to let your friend go." Mr. Langston made terms.

"I'd rather be a prisoner." Alpha Damien spits at Mr. Langston.

"Even I remained here forever or die you will never get anything from me!" The prisoner remained unnegotiable.

"Will you still keep your silence if I punish your friend?" Dad moved to Alpha Damien's side.

"HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS!! LET HIM GO!!" The man tried to get out of his chain.

"Tell me where your child is or I will kill him in front of you!" Mr Langston became aggressive.

"Even if you kill me you will never see the child because it's dead." Alpha Damien intervene.

"I don't believe you!" Mr Langston punched him.

"It seems none of you are willing to talk then let's start with the easiest one shall we? Perhaps killing your mates first what do you think?" Dad has a menacing smile.

"I don't believe you! I am sure she is somewhere safe away from you!" The man gritted his teeth.

"That is where you are wrong because I have found her in fact I will show myself to her. Ha ha ha ha!!" Dad laugh boomed inside the dungeon.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY WIFE!" The man demanded in threatening voice.

"I.DONT.LISTEN.TO.ANYONE.ESPECIALLY.NOT.WITH.YOU!" Dad voice is in full rage.

"You will never get to my mate over my dead body!" Alpha Damien tried to shout as loud as he can on his weak state.

"Have you forgotten what I am capable to do 18 years ago Damien? Maybe killing you and your pack will refresh your memory." Dad lunged at Alpha Damien's neck.

"My Lord don't kill him yet we need him to get to his son's mate." Mr. Langston stopped him.

"I'm giving you three days to tell me where the child is or I will not hesitate to kill both of your mates and his pack including yourselves." Dad retracted his hand.

Mr. Langston and Dad walked away and I hide between the pillars. I waited for them to be gone before I did my own exit. 

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine