Chapter 43 - The Missing Father

ASHLEY POV

Today I felt better since the wolfsbane is finally out of my system. I was able to get out of my chain and made my way to Damien to take off his using my earth bending skills.

"Damien, come on! You need to get up and help me while Garret is not around." I held his weak body.

"Ashley, I don't know if I can do it I'm too weak to stand up." Damien put his weight on me.

"Shhh... don't speak just focus on walking and use as much as your energy that you have until we get out of here." I supported him on his shoulder.

"We can't leave yet... your father... he is here. When I was held capture I saw him and we stayed in a cell for a day but Paul locked me up on different cell before you came. You need to find and him it doesn't matter if you saved me or not." He informed me.

"No! I will not leave you here. We will escape and we will find my father." I retorted firmly.

"I already lived enough with my family it's your time now. I can't make it. Go! Find him before Garret comes back!" He demanded using his Alpha tone.

"Your tone won't work on me Damien so don't fight this with me. Listen well and clear, you will get out of here and you'll see me marrying Nathan and our kids that you will adore so be a man and help me! Let's go! We don't have much time!" My voice came out stronger.

I unbolted each cell using my earth element until we get to the end of the dungeon. At the last cell we found a thin man tied up to the wall with his scar visible on his stomach. My heart breaks seeing his face and his vulnerable state. Instantly I unchained him and we came to his side.

"Anthony." Damien shook him.

"Da---mien." He sounded very weak.

"Anthony I brought your daughter with me. She's here to save us." Damien informed him.

"Valerie? Is that really you?" He stared at me.

"Yes Dad it's me." I showed him my right shoulder.

"It's you!! My daughter... but how?" He seems to gain all his strength by now.

"That's for later discussion we need to get out now!" Damien cuts in.

"There's one more problem we don't know how we will get out of here." His eyes are not leaving mine.

"I'm your daughter Dad and I inherited all your powers and Mom." I can see his eyes full of pride and love for me.

Valerie you can't use your powers too much. I'm sure your Guardian tackled this to you." He disagreed.

"Nathan can heal me as soon as we get to the pack house." I ensured to him.

"Who's Nathan?" Dad seems very puzzled.

"My mate Dad he is Damien's son." I voice out.

"I can't believe our children were mates." He smiled at Damien.

"Neither can us so how do we go out of here?" Damien uttered.

"We need to find an air that way I can create a portal leading to the pack house." I rushed to my father's side while Damien got his other side.

We walked out of the cell and head out of the basement leading to a forest. As soon as I felt a presence of air I started the vortex. 

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine