Chapter 46 - The Evolved Powers

NATHAN POV

We reached the Chamber with no interruptions Dad starts to help the injured pack members while Mom attends to the women and children. Vanessa and Anthony are also helping together with the rest of our friends that's when I realized what happened.

"How did we get here? Where is Ashley?" Kaylin confused face.

"Nathan?! I thought you are with Ashley?" Thomas eyed me.

"Oh no... no... no... she can't! She wouldn't!! She shouldn't!" I started to panic.

"I'm afraid she compelled us by using our blood." Vanessa confirmed my intuition.

"I need to get back to her! I need to save my mate! I can feel her getting weak." I made my way to the exit.

"I'm coming with you." Dad speaks up.

"No dad! You're not fully healed and Mom needs you." I shook my head while Mom comes near him.

"Nathan's right. You need to heal my dear friend let me just go with your son." Anthony implied too.

"With all due respect Anthony, you need also to be healed. I promise I will get your daughter back here. Whatever it takes!" I contradict with them.

"I can go with you Nathan." Beta Steve volunteered.

"Uncle Steve stay here I'll go alone I can't risk anymore lives." I declined him too.

"I'll come with you then I am your Beta and I need to stand beside you too." Kalvin interjected.

I saw him and he seems not really badly hurt so I nodded. He is one of the best fighters and he will be able to take down some rouges if there any.

"Let's go! The faster we leave the better." I shifted in my wolf form.

All throughout the tunnel I keep trying to reach Jade through our link but I got no response. The only thing I know is she's still alive but very weak.

'I should have been there and didn't leave her alone! She shouldn't compel us!' I talked mostly to myself.

In ten more minutes we head to the clearing and I felt a very severe pain near my heart. I shifted in human form and touched my heart.

"AHHHHHH!!" I screamed in agony.

"ALPHA WHATS WRONG?!!" Kalvin shifted too.

"IT'S ASHLEY! IT'S HER PAIN!! WE NEED TO GO FAST!!" I clutched my chest.

Kalvin and I shifted again as the pain subsides a little. Two meters away I saw Silver, Jade's wolf form with blue tribal tattoo on her head while light illuminating her fur with ring around her neck. She was lying unconscious on the ground as I moved closer I saw a knife punctured to her chest. She was bleeding too much and barely breathing.

"JADE!! No.. No... No... Baby wake up please... I'm here." I keep chanting on her.

"Let's take her to the pack doctor!" Kalvin came in panic.

With all the blood she lost I don't even know if she hears me. My tears are running down my face as I get rid of the knife. I lifted her body and we started running back to the Chamber.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine