Chapter 36 - The Healing Ability

ASHLEY POV

We reached the pack house in without any hassles. On our way I'm feeling that someone's following me. I was so caught up with my thoughts my name was called.

"Ashey!" Kalvin came towards the car.

"Kal! I missed you!" I hugged him.

"I missed you! Haven't seen you for a while how have you been?" He pulled away.

"I'm okay Kal how are yo---?" I was interrupted.

"Mr. Wells... Ms Wells what are you doing here?" Kalvin switched his gaze.

Kalvin and Kaylin know her as Ms. Wells because she's my boss. In time Uncle Steve saved me with his recognition towards Michael and Mom.

"Vanessa? Is that you?" Uncle Steve went closer to us.

"Your Highness she is Nicole's mate named Steve you haven't met him before but they were able to help us while we were kidnapped with." Michael informed her.

"Oh yeah I do remember Nicole and Aunt Sylvia. I'm sorry Steve 18 years really did great on my memory. How are they doing?" Mom sympathized.

"I understand Vanessa Nicole my mate was vanished by Garret and Mom Sylvia already passed away three years ago." Uncle Steve informed her.

"I am so sorry for the loss wish I was here to pay my respect to her and Nicole too." Mom showed her sympathy.

"I'm sure she understood you that time. Why don't we all head inside and continue this conversation?" Uncle Steve invited us.

"Of course! Before that can you please ask someone to take the cakes inside the car? I have few boxes that I brought for the pack." Mom and the rest of us followed inside the house.

Mom got the last box saying it's her present to Nathan. Uncle Steve led us to the Assembly chamber and seated while Steve and my mom do the talking.

"It is an honour to meet you again Queen Vanessa. I want you to know the treaty still stands and there is no plan to change it or abolished it as well as the rest of the people who are involved in it. We are still living in harmony with them until this day." Uncle Steve continues whatever conversation they have.

Michael on the other hand gave main points on Mom and Uncle Steve's topic since Hector and I were still clueless.

"I'm happy to be here and see you and the rest of the pack. The news about Damien's sudden disappearance and Sophia's condition came to me so I am personally here to see her. Where is she?" Mom creased her eyebrows.

"I will bring you to her we just need to wait for their son Nathan. As for Damien we are doing everything we can to find him." Uncle Steve gave out the details.

"I will do everything to help you just like how you did to us. By the way I want to formally introduce to you my daughter Valerie." Mom came to my side.

"But how---?" Uncle Steve is still astound.

Michael and Mom joined together in relaying the full facts and at the end Uncle Steve cope up with the story.

"We are glad to have you back including your daughter Ash—I meant Valerie the last heir of the Pura Lupus." Uncle Steve smiled at me.

We were talking for about fifteen minutes and still Nathan is not showing up. I mindlinked him but it seems that he blocks me. I tried doing it again after ten minutes since I don't want him to think that I'm a clingy woman.