Chapter 37 - The Promised Proposal

NATHAN POV

All the way to my room Jade was giving me side glances. I knew she's upset for closing our link.

"Bring take the cake in the kitchen before it melts." My mate pointed at the box.

"Nah this is for me alone and I wanna eat it with you." He clutched it tighter.

"Come on then. I'm actually hungry." She almost dragged me.

"Too eager to eat or make babies?" I teased.

"Shut it!" She gave no room for argument.

To say I'm nervous is not enough for Jade to see what I had planned. By the expression on her face when we entered the bedroom I have succeeded.

"Oh my God! Nate!" She gasped.

I had flowers and candles scattered around the floor with her favourite flower that Kaylin insisted of ordering to the nearest flower shop. She also ordered the bouquet and the cake at Jade's workplace. I and Thomas on the other hand set up the room with banners and balloons. Thanks for having werewolf ability we did it all fast.

"I prepared this for you baby with a little help from Kaylin and Thomas but the cake I don't know she ordered at your Mom's shop." I wrapped my arms around her.

"Is that the reason why you blocked me? How did you know my favourite flower?" She accepted the flowers.

"Yes I'm sorry for blocking you out. I just want this to be perfect for you. Are you still mad?" I confessed.

"I... of course not. Thank you for doing this but what is the occasion?" She scanned the room.

"I know we still have 5 days left before our birthday but I wanna do it now. Do you like it?" I hope she does.

"Are you kidding? I love it! How did you know my favourite flowers and cake?" She squealed and I'm doing a mental dance.

"I have my ways." I winked at her.

"I think I know who were you're best pick for this. I need to thank my brother and Kaylin though." She guessed right.

"Baby, I know it's too sudden and fast but I can't imagine my life not being with you. I don't care if I have to wait forever to be your husband in human world but I want you to take this ring as my promise that when the right time comes you will marry me." I get down on my knees.

"Yes... Yes!! Oh bloody hell yes!!" She exclaimed.

I slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her lips with full of passion. I love how her lips mold into mine, her right curves and her damn hair. Damn! I think I need to control myself otherwise I'll end up mating her.

"Baby, we need to stop before I loose myself. You don't know what you do to me. You are making me and Blaze crazy." I tried to restraint myself.

"I love you so much to wait. I want to mate with you besides we need to follow orders, right?" She seductively whispered.

"A--are you sure? I mean I can wai---" I stuttered.

I was cut off when she kissed me hard and that's enough convincing for us to mate. After our exhausting mating I couldn't take get enough of her.

"Smiling like a crazy will break your handsome face." My mate teased me.

"I couldn't help it you made me the happiest werewolf alive." I pecked her lips.

She was in silence and I can tell she's having an internal battle with her mind.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ran my fingers on her shoulder.

"Nate... did you... uhmm... mate with Danica?" She inhaled sharply.

"Of course not baby I don't feel like doing to somebody else especially not with her." I admit in serious tone.

"Sorry I just needed to calm Silver about that since she claimed you are a great kisser and great at bed." She blushed and bit her lip.

"If you keep doing that we'll have another round and you won't be able to get out of this bed." I implied.

"Oh Goddess! Are made of metals or something? I'm still sore yet you are..... nevermind." She hides her face on the pillow.

"Tell me or I will tickle you." I placed my hands on her waist.

"ST---OP!! Ha ha ha!! NA—TE!! Ha ha ha!!" She screamed while laughing.

"Damn! You are so beautiful baby." I stopped and saw her glowing.

"You are handsome too Nate." She catches her breath.

"I'm going to run you a warm bath then we can sleep okay?" I parted the hair strand on her face.

"Thank you Nate." She touched my cheek.

"You're most welcome baby." I placed my hand on her.

I prepared the bath and we both get in to the tub. I wanna make her feel relax as much as possible so we just sat there in silence. "Hmmm... Nate, can I spend time with Kaylin tomorrow?" She speaks after few minutes.

"Of course baby you don't need my permission you can do anything you want." I scrub her back.

"I want to tell her the truth about me. I don't wanna lie and keep things from her anymore. Do you think she will understand and won't get mad at me?" She moved a little forward.

"I'm sure she will Kaylin is your bestfriend and she loves you more than a sister. I don't think she will hate you or get mad once she knew the real reason." I supported her idea.

"I hope so." She sighed.

After our relaxing bath I dried my mate who is very much falling asleep. I ended up carrying her at bed and put my shirt on her again.

"I love you so much Jade." I kissed her forehead.

"I love you more Nate." She yawned.

"Goodnight baby." I lay her at bed.

In few minutes she was already on dreamland while I was still setting up my alarm. I cuddled her after that and closed my eyes in peaceful slumber.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine