Chapter 14 - The Water Bender

ASHLEY POV

After class I called Ms. Wells to thank and informed her I'm still on my sick leave. She was really kind to let me off and used the rest of the days on resting.

Right now I'm back home and the dizziness is starting to kick in again. I remember today is my training since Hector decided to do it every other day so I could get my energy back.

'Silver can you please contact Hector now. Thanks!' I made sure my door is locked.

'He's on the way.' Silver notified after a minute.

Soon Hector came in like a dust and he is now standing by the window.

"How are you feeling Miss Ashley?" He instantly checked on me.

"Nothing that I can't handle just the tiredness is getting more intense." I marched towards him.

"I'm sorry you have to feel that way Miss Ashley." He extended his hand.

"I'm getting used to it so don't worry Hector." I persuade him.

"I hope you find your mate soon so we can avoid this. As we go along with your trainings the more you will be weak and the chances of fainting will likely to come." He gripped my hands and we are gone.

By this time we are standing in the middle of the ocean. It's like an island and there is no means of transportation just plain water!

"I bet we will be working out my water element." I get excited.

"Yes and this time your eye colour will change into deep blue. The aim of your energy and emotions is your heart's desire whether sadness or grieve. Everything that ties up with this feeling is bounded." Hector detailed.

"Let's get this over with." I answered in high spirit.

"First, I need to you feel devastated and think of all the things that can make you cry. Do it in five minutes Miss Ashley." He instructed.

I did it and only thought of my parents abandonment really breaks my wall. How I grew up without their love and attention made it possible to do it. Suddenly I felt rain drops on my head and soon it started to drizzle.

"Very well Miss Ashley! You just need a little more time and soon the rain could be massive that can be classified as typhoon or tsunami." Hector praised my concentration.

"I am like a Goddess." I slightly giggled.

"Enough laughing Miss Ashley and let's proceed to next drill. Now I want you to break the ocean in half but with a twist you will do it underwater within five minutes top." His words almost made my eyes popped.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZ---" I was cut off.

Next thing I know Hector throws me to the water with no gear while he has everything on him. There is oxygen tank, goggles and some more diving equipment that I don't even know how he got it. I tried swinging my body under water otherwise I will drown!

"HEC---TOR!! HE---LP!!!" I called for his rescue.

"Being water bender you will be able to manipulate, break and control any liquid. It can be molded into any desired shapes or forms and make a silhouette. You can breathe underwater and adapted to underwater living too." He wore his suit.

"I---I CA---NT SWI---IM!!" I gasped for air while trying to get on the surface.

He didn't say anything more and dived in the water. It was then I got a link just to realize Hector uses my wolf's mind as his messenger.