Chapter 38 - The Wicked Villain

GARRET POV

It's been five days since Paul and Danica dropped by here I hope they have some good news for me later. In the meantime I will pay a visit to my prisoners.

"I hope you have enjoyed your reunion with each other." I entered their cells.

""I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF SOON AS I'M RELEASED HERE!!" Damien growled.

"It's been three days Damien and nobody finds out about you missing. I guess your pack realized they have nothing against me." I affirmed victoriously.

"You think you are so powerful now huh?! Let's face it you are just a coward hiding behind those magic!" Damien spits on my face.

"NEVER DISRESPECT ME YOU INSULANCE DOG!!" I punched him in return.

"GARRET!! STOP!! YOUR REVENGE IS ON ME NOT HIM!!" Anthony screamed from the other corner.

"It's actually on your mate if she only died then this should have been over long time ago and you are not suffering now." I corrected him.

"You knew it wasn't Vanessa's fault that Marcus didn't give you enough attention yet you blamed her. She accepted you as her siblings but you just filled your heart with hatred and revenge that she didn't even cause you!" Anthony speak of the name I loathed.

"He will never understand that Anthony because he is too proud and stupid." Damien insulted me.

"One more word for you and I will kill you and your pack!" I spat at Damien.

"Leave Damien and his pack alone Garret. Kill me now but let him go." Anthony tried to negotiate with me.

"That was a good call Antony don't worry we will get there but for now I am not taking your offer. Damien here is also responsible why Sophia didn't choose me. She was supposed to be mine not HIS!" I started to get pissed.

"SOPHIA IS NOT YOUR MATE!! PAMELA WAS BUT YOU KILLED HER FOR YOUR OWN SELFSIH WAYS!!" Damien shoot back furiously.

"SHE DESERVES IT BECAUSE SHE IS A LYING BITCH!!" I replayed the scene in my head.

"I wonder does your daughter have knowledge about this." Anthony talked this time.

"STOP TALKING YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" I hit them.

"Make sure that you keep Henrica safe from us because once she finds out about us I swear to Pamela's life I will tell her the truth." Damien fuelled me more.

"YOU WILL NEVER FIND HER!" I roared.

"How sure are you that my pack doesn't know where she is?" Damien bluffed me.

I've been very careful on her identity since Sophia knew about her. I changed her name to keep her away from being traced so I am sure that Damien was bluffing.

"YOU ARE JUST MAKING IT UP!! NOBODY KNOWS MY DAUGHTER ASIDE FROM ME!!" I was a little rattled.

This time I injected wolfsbane in his system being an Alpha it will take time for him to feel woozy.

"Enjoy your days with her while you can Garret because at the end you will be alone." Damien smugs.

"I think it's the other way around Damien. Have you forgotten about your mate? Sophia is probably dead by now considering your weak state." It's my time to taunt him.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS GARRET!!" Damien gave useless threat.

"Soon as your son marries my daughter and I killed his mate you and Sophia are next." I moved closer to him.