Chapter 19 - The Hidden Door

NATHAN POV

On my way to Dad's office I saw Thomas with a grim look.

"You seems like you're ready to kill someone. What happened man?" I saw his face relaxed.

"I saw the leech earlier what was she doing here again?" He is pertaining to Danica.

"Same bullshit she wants me back and tried seducing me. I'm not that stupid to believe her and I regret ever dating her." I balled my fist.

"What did you do that made her seething in anger like a dragon?" He chuckled.

"I command her to get out of my room and if she is a guy I already killed her long time. You know we can't hurt a woman even how much we wanted it." I gritted my teeth.

"Maybe we can't but Kaylin will gladly do the favour for us." He grinned with the idea.

"That will probably do it since she hated her guts." I copied him.

"You know I felt there is something odd about her I just can't tell it." Thomas gets serious.

"Exactly what I have in mind when I was dating her I couldn't think straight. All I know is I need to mark her and claim her as my mate. It's like she has me under her skin now that I think about it I really felt the odds." I admitted while thinking hard.

"I suggest you tell Damien about this maybe he can help you figure it out." Thomas suggested.

"Yeah that's better I'm actually heading there. Thanks for always backing me up." I tapped his shoulder.

"Anytime man!" He walked to his room.

"Speaking of Dad, what was he talking about earlier?" I remembered the breakfast conversation.

"Oh that... He caught me with Kaylin almost doing it." He put pressure on the last word.

"It's pretty normal to do it since you are mates why do you seem jammed about it?" I get made him turn around.

"Beta Steve actually allowed us to be together but with a condition. We need to wait until our graduation to mate." He delivered his words hastily.

"But they knew you can't fight the bond what are you going to do when the heat starts then?" I raised the issue.

"I will talk to Beta Steve about it that's why I'm meeting with Kaylin in half an hour." He checked his watch.

"I hope it ends well I better let you off. See you later." I bid goodbye and left.

Soon I'm knocking at Dad's office and too focus on the papers on his desk.

"Dad, can we talk?" I entered slowly.

"If this is about Danica forget it I smelled her at the pack house so don't deny it to me." Dad stopped reading.

"That's not what I came here for but in case you're interested to know she came here again and I almost dragged her out of my room. That girl is really giving me headache and I just want to rip her head off." I get really annoyed just hearing the name.

"I'm glad you get over her that fast so what is it you want to talk about?" Dad has better aura than earlier.

"Is it possible that a wolf will have some kind of powers like compelling?" I inquired curiously.

"What made you say that? Was there something that happened that I should know about?" Dad tensed tone.

"I kind of think something happened to me while I'm with Danica..." I begin narrating everything.