Chapter 33 - The Fabricated Lies

ASHLEY POV

Soon as Nathan left to deal with their pack issues I dialled Mr. Wells number.

(PHONE CONVERSATION)

Me: Mr. Wells, its Ashley. I... uhmm... are you free? Can we meet up somewhere? (I greeted nervously)

Mr. Wells: Ashley is everything okay? (He sense my voice)

Me: It's about the thesis we're making I just have questions and it can't wait. Can I come by at your house now? (I grabbed a pen and paper)

Mr. Wells: Sure here is the address. (I wrote the direction down)

Me: Thanks Mr. Wells! See you in a bit. (I ended the line)

(END OF PHONE CONVERSATION)

I showed the paper to Hector's and it seems he knows the place. Soon we're on the doorway and once again I have this feeling that someone is stalking me.

"Hector, I'm so nervous." My hands are shaking.

"Don't worry Princess everything will be alright. This is also my chance to see him again after eight I'm nervous too." His unexpected response.

"Do you know him?" I was very flustered.

"Hec---tor? Is... that really you... son?" Mr. Wells surprised tone.

"Yes dad." Hector announced.

"Perhaps one of you should get on with explanation because one more secret and for sure I will be in asylum." I interrupted their reunion.

"Let's head inside Princess." Hector cut in.

"Please start from the very beginning why both of you didn't tell me you are related. Hector I believe you owe me this much." I cleared my throat.

"Princess, my son was under my order not to let you know that I am connected with him. As Hector's father and an Elder Guardian he needs to follow my order to watch over you without your knowledge and never revealed himself until your abilities starts to show." Mr. Wells started to talk.

"Do you know that I am the Pura Lupus that's why you made the thesis?" I cut him off.

"I do but only your destined Guardian has the ability to gain your trust." Michael confessed.

"Why didn't you tell me that your alleged sister is my mother? Do you know how much this information is killing my brains out?!" I snapped.

"As a matter of fact I do but I cannot do that without your mother's full knowledge about you and our kind. I assumed you knew she is human and we can't risk her knowing what her true identity. With Garret's lurking and tracking spell he might be able to find her and you at the same time. Both of you could have been in danger again just like what happened 18 years ago." Michael made a valid reason.

"I'm sorry for being irrational I guess you are just doing what is the best for us. Please continue with the story I wanna know what happened to my mother after Garret made the spell." My voice is back on normal.

"After we escaped from Garret I managed to hide her from him. My mate and Hector were with her while I go over to Alpha Damien's pack and relayed what happened. Alpha Damien's pack found some trails that leads to your father and we planned a rescue but we failed. We found out that Garret became more powerful and none of us can defeat him." He paused.

"Where is your mate?" I saw both of them stiffed.

"She died while trying to save her brother from Garret. I was adamant for her to come but she was persistent. At the end she followed us and it was too late for me to stop her." Michael facial expression changed.

"It means she is your Aunty and we are cousins by blood Princess." Hector claimed.

"Anyway after that I went back to protect Queen Vanessa and Hector who at the time was only a year older than you. I envisioned Garret will find us so Alpha Damien kept Hector under their care while I hide your mother again. I didn't know that he is your destined Guardian until Hector was eight years old. I started to train his abilities secretly in the abandoned castle and his responsibility. When he reached the age of maturity that is 13, I needed to send him away because somehow Garret finds a way to track me again. I envisioned it before he even gets here so we escaped again for the second time." Michael sat down beside Hector.

"Does my mom know about her mate and... me?" I uttered the last word.

"Yes but it was more on human side story. I had to tell her that she lost her memory and her family from a tragic accident caused by her half-brother. I tried to heal her with my ability but it seems Garret used a powerful spell on her. I gave her your first name since it will be safer and nobody knew it aside from Alpha Damien and Luna Sophia." Michael reasons are acceptable.

"How can I prove to her that I am her missing daughter?" I popped another question.

"Your birthmark on your shoulder will do because it's the same as your mother." Michael confirmed.

"Is that even possible to bear a same birthmark?" I pondered.

"It's actually a birth symbol for every female Pura Lupus to be distinguished as heir." Hector interprets clearly.

"How about my father? Is there anything that can make me recognize him?" I inquired more.

"Your father by now has a scar on his stomach caused by Garret when he stabbed him the day when he tried to rescue your mother." Michael gave distinctive clue.

"I... I brought the book with me maybe it will trigger my mother's memory back." I fetch the book inside the bag.

"There is one more thing you need to know Princess. Queen Vanessa's ability was acquired by Garret when he did the spell but I am certain that he wasn't able to get your father since he wears a ring to block every spell." Michael added.

"Is she at the pastry shop now?" I honestly felt excited and nervous the same time.

"Yes Princess." Michael nodded.

"I need to go there now Michael and tell her everything. She could be in anger and I can't let anything happen to my mother again." I stand up.

"I'll come with you." Michael followed my action and same with Hector.

'I'm very excited to see our Mom Ash!' Silver chirpily howled.

'Me too I just hope she can recognize us.' I respond in very subtle manner.

We decided that Hector will drive the car in case we are being followed. It will be a good idea since I didn't feel safe earlier while we were standing outside. Only Michael and I teleported to the shop and Hector will just be arriving few minutes after us.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine