Chapter 31 - The Blood Bender

ASHLEY POV

Hector leads us out of the library and we went to the field behind the castle.

"Princess, your elemental powers are all connected with your emotions as I already exemplified during trainings. The four aspects of your powers is the key to attain the blood bending." Hector goes into details.

"What does blood bending exactly can do and mean?" Nathan had the same thoughts as me.

"This power referred to as the darkest most powerful and feared bending techniques of all aside from the elements. It is the only art known to endanger the user's mental and physical state. This can be performed under full moon for you to use its full powers. By touching a certain person, you can manipulate, compel command, induces pain using blood during combat. The best feature is you can replicate yourself." Hector defined its characteristic.

"Let's begin Hector." I nod.

"We will repeat all the trainings from the start. Before you were able to do it in different time set but now you need to reach the goal in minutes or less specifically." He indicated strictly.

For the fire element I managed to throw fireballs to the 30 logs every second. I command the 200cm blazing fire to fully stop and transmitted fire in my body in five seconds instead of five minutes.

Next is water, all in one command I break the ocean in half of while causing tsunami with full shield around the three of us. I dodge the 30 arrows for every hit in a second without having a single shot on my arm or any part of my body.

Then comes the wind, I created tornado 200meters away from us and moved it every second while I flew on the air. The invisible form lasted 45 minutes and I visited every portal for five times each unlike before it's only once.

Lastly goes to the earth, I made a magnitude of 8.5 in a minute while I was lifted on the grounds by leaves. I bend the 10 steels with 120 lbs at the same time and lifted them and tied it up with plants. I changed the weather from sunny to icy in one swift motion, command the snow to create a huge blizzard then melt it down in seconds as well.

"I'm very impressed you beat the time records all in less than a minute except for the portals but still you are getting better and better!" Hector proudly disclosed.

"Thank you Hector." I felt a terrible headache.

They saw me touched my temple and instantly Nathan comes to my side. I felt a little better but that will not take the pain really go away and I don't know why.

"Now you're ready to channel all your energy on your blood by using the four elements at the same time." Hector hand me the pill and water.

"What's going to be my eye colour then?" I drank.

"The lens will be mixed with each elemental colours but your pupil will be mixed of black and white with specs of gold." Hector answered.

"Hector, what's going to happen if I die and Garret won?" I bring out the topic.

"Jade! Will you please don't say that?" Nathan became tense.

"Nate we need to think of all the possibilities let's just put it hypothetically speaking." I touched his shoulder.

"If that happens Garret will be unstoppable and he will rule every supernatural beings and the human world. He could turn them into witch/warlocks, a prisoner or worse kill them." He clarified.

After I gain my strength I stood up again and ordered Hector to continue. By now we are in the forest and Nathan just stay beside me.

"While you are in human form you need to touch any part of our body so you can create Alpha Nathan's wolf and I replicas by using our blood. After that you need to shift on your wolf form and compel them to fight with you. During the fight, your body will be in pain and for you to induce the same intense of pain your heart and soul should not show humanity. The tricky part is your blood should be mixed with the clone and once it was done your mind will focus on commanding them. But remember these clones don't have a soul to show mercy or pity on you so you have to fight them at all cost." Hector warned me.

"How can Jade won if she doesn't know how to fight?!" Nathan yelled in frustration.

"That is what this ability is for her wolf will help Princess regenerate her wolf, enhanced her fighting skills, strength, speed and stamina. This will come in Silver's instinct the moment she began fighting them." Hector added.

We all shifted and I did what Hector instructed me. In few seconds I created their clone Blaze and Claw (Hector's wolf). I never went to trainings so this will be a hard for me. They are now charging me on my command Blaze jumped on me and bit my neck. Claw on the other hand attacked my leg I was literally screaming of pain.

"HECTOR!! MAKE THEM STOP THEY ARE GOING TO KILL HER!!" Nathan tried to save me.

"Just wait and watch Nathan." Hector blocked him from getting to me.

"CAN'T YOU SEE HER WOLF IS GETTING WEAK!! THEY WILL BOTH DIE!!" Nathan growled at Hector.

"Never underestimate their ability Nathan. I have trained Princess well and I believe in her and Silver." Hector firmed voice.

On the other hand I was getting dizzy and the pain both from my leg and neck is too painful. I let their canines plunged into my skin enough to mix my blood in them. My human mind chose this opportunity to get into their blood system and compel them to stop for a moment. As soon as they did I focus on my fighting skills this time Silver managed to learn how to fight, dodge and block every attack that comes.

"Great Princess! Now it's time you finish them!" Hector shouted while Nathan is staring at me in awe.

In one swift motion I created their human form using my blood that runs in them. Using my air element I lifted their body while my earth element surrounds them with rocks and leaves. Next I commanded my fire element to burn them in an instant and evaporate their ashes using the final element wind.

"PERFECT!!" Hector clapped his hands continuously.

"You did it baby!! I'm so damn proud of you!!" Nathan hugged me.

"You are one truly powerful Pura Lupus Princess. Now you are finally ready to face Garret." Hector bowed once again.

I felt dizziness and severe headache but I brushed it off. I only noticed that my nose was dripping with blood and I began to faint. I couldn't contain my balance since my knees are getting weak. Before Nathan can catch me I embraced the tiredness and darkness.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine