Chapter 27 - The Love Confession

ASHLEY POV

I wake up Monday morning with the phone ringing. When I saw it's Kaylin I began to panic. Oh God I forgot to call her yesterday.

(PHONE CONVERSATION)

Me: Hey Sissy how are you? (I picked up in hush tone)

Kaylin: Don't you hey sissy me!! Where the hell did you sleep last night? Did you know I was worried sick thinking what happen to you!! Why didn't you come home? Answer me Ashley Jade!! (Her pitch voice almost made me deaf)

Me: First of all, keep your voice down because you're damaging my eardrums. Second, I didn't get home last night because I'm with my mate and in case you wanna know I'm okay. (I placed the phone back in my ear)

Kaylin: So you don't even bother to call me or let me know you found your--- Wait! Did you just say mate? (She finally realized and stopped)

Me: Yes, so don't worry I'm safe. I'll introduce you to him later. Love yah. See yah later. (I hanged up before she can speak again)

(END OF CONVERSATION)

Good thing Nathan is a deep sleeper and didn't hear Kaylin. I was about to get up when I felt his hand on my waist. To be honest I'm enjoying the feeling of Nathan's warm body on mine and I can't help but sniff him.

'How did we get so lucky for having a gorgeous mate?' I touched Nathan's face.

'I don't know either but I'm happy we got him.' My wolf went gaga.

"I could get use to this every morning. I didn't know you love to sniff." He kissed my mark.

"I can't help it you smell like vanilla-sandalwood-musk and it's so addicting." I arched my neck more.

"You know I'm more than lucky to have you as my girlfriend and mate." He run his fingers to my arm.

"Girlfriend huh?" I forgot to block him again.

"I just thought you would like to be called that way." He pouted.

"I would be if only you asked me nicely?" I turned my head towards him.

"If you insist will you Jade be my girlfriend?" He held my cheek lovingly.

"Why you keep calling me Jade anyway?" I wondered.

"Because that's the only name that only me can say so baby, what is it going to be?" Nathan gave his enchanting smile.

"Definitely yes baby." I confirmed.

He kissed me and meekly submitted my tongue to his. His fingers slightly brushed to my skin and it was like electricity running though my entire body. I know he can feel it too because none of us is stopping the sensation that we felt.

"Nathan wake up!!" Thomas pounded at the door.

"I'm up! See you in a bit!" Nathan hollered back.

"Go take shower baby. I'll just make a quick call to Kaylin." I patted his shoulder tenderly.

He gave me another long deep kiss before he finally gets up. I called back Kaylin to bring me clothes at school in exchange of the mate details. After I hanged up I noticed my condition gets better. No dizziness or even a slightest symptom can be trace.

'Nathan helped us he healed us.' Silver is too giddy.

'Yeah I remember it's just a lot of things happened yesterday.' I checked myself one last time.

'You're welcome Ash! Should I call Hector now and introduce him to Nathan?' Silver suggested.

'Nah, we will see him tomorrow anyway also we need to go to school today.' I declined nicely.

Silver was about to say something again when Nathan emerged from the bathroom only with his towel. Oh damn! Those droplets of water leading to his chest down to his abs made my throat dry.

"Who is Hector? Why you do you need to call and meet him?" He acted very jealous.

"He is my Guardian the one your father is referring to. No need to be jealous and possessive." I saw him relaxed.

"Oh believe me I could be very jealous when it comes to you." He marched towards me.

"You should get dress we will be late." I gulped.

"I wanna meet him." Nathan used his Alpha tone.

"Your tone doesn't affect me so stop it." I pushed him a little.

"Sorry baby it's just I wanna be by your side." His scent is filling up my nostril.

"I will introduce you to him tomorrow." I clasped my hands to his neck.

"Hmmm... I love your strawberry- chocolate scent my mate." He embraced me again.

I almost forget that he is still naked under the towel so I had to fight our urges to continue whatever we're about to do.

"Nate, I have to tell you something about Danica." I initiate the topic.

"What did that bitch did to you?" His eyes are turning black.

I narrated the conversations I listened to at work. I could see he is trying to control his wolf to come out.

"I know there's something odd about her. I will tell Dad to order his Sentinels to track Danica's father whereabouts and who is he. I will also confront that bitch later." He became furious.

"She could be connected to Garret and compels you to leave me. Hector warned me she could be highly trained and if she finds out I'm your mate---" I didn't finished my sentence.

"I won't let that happen baby from now on you will stay with me. I never want you out of my sight. I love you very much Jade." Nathan confessed for the first time

"I love you too Nate." I bare my feelings too.

We started kissing again until Thomas knocked again. Nathan groaned and he continued putting his clothes while I head in the shower. 

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine