Chapter 25 - The Marked Territory

ASHLEY POV

When I saw him my emotions went hay wire from thrilled to troubled. He doesn't know that it's me and he might reject me.

'How can we tell if you're taking so long to shift?' Silver gave an impatient reaction.

'Okay no need to be grumpy.' I shifted.

After making sure I'm decent enough I gathered all my courage to face him. I tapped his shoulder and smiled nervously.

"Ashley, my mate." Nathan touched my face.

"I know you don't expect your mate to be me so please just reject me and let's get this over with." I voiced out.

Seeing his expression I know its rejection so I dismissed the tingling sensation of his touch.

"I will never reject you baby. I have waited you for so long." Nathan smiled warmly at me.

Before I could say anything he kissed me with full force. I felt the hunger, love and passion as I meet him with same intense. We didn't stop exploring our lips until Nathan plunged his tongue that I accept. We fought for dominance and he ended up winning.

I clung on his neck while he gripped my waist and locking me in his arms. His touch sends millions of electricity in my body and makes me relax. Soon I felt my back was leaning on the tree without breaking our kiss. I couldn't help the moan coming from me.

"Nate." I called out softly.

"I love how you say my name baby." Nathan whispered.

OMG! I'm already melting into his arms and I love kissing him.

"As much as I wanted us to continue we need to stop or else I might mark and claim you right here, right now." His eyes are changing colours.

I can tell he is trying to control his wolf. I blush deep red thinking how beautiful his mark will be.

"Mark me Nate, I'm ready. Make me yours." I consent him.

"Are you sure?" He repeats to confirm.

I nodded and that's all it takes for him to claim me. I felt his canine pierced into my neck that hurts at first but soon replaced with pleasure. Soon as he's done I bit his spot and marked him too.

"I can't believe we are mates. My wolf Silver gets all riled up whenever we talk about you." I spilled my thoughts.

"So you and your wolf talks about me huh? I wonder what is it all about but if it helps my wolf do the same." He smirked.

"Really? I wonder what it is all about." I used his own words.

"Eversince you fainted he's been constantly concerned to you." He starts playing with my hair.

"I hope Danica will not get in between us." I sulked in playful way.

"Baby, let's forget about her okay? We have each other now it's only you that matters to me and nobody else. From now on I promise to protect you from everyone." Nathan cupped my face.

"Better make sure of that because you're Mine!" I professed but mostly it's Silver.

"Possessive much are we?" He teased.

"If I know you will be this egoistic jerk I should've reject you." I rolled my eyes.

"You will never reject me!" He snapped.

I know it's his wolf taking over so I stayed calm and touched him.

"Relax, I'm just kidding babe by the way I love my mark on you." I hugged him partly.

"I love my mark on you too it suits you well. Now you're really mine ONLY." He declared.

"How did you find me here and why are you not surprised that I am your mate?" I wondered.

"Because of the howling I thought somebody was hurt so Blaze, my wolf takes charge. I am not surprised about you because I had the urge that you're the Pura Lupus." His face turned reddish.

He is so damn adorable and I just want to kiss him again.

"I can hear your thoughts and feel your emotions baby. We already marked each other, remember?" He put a smug look.

Our marks are a crescent moon that represents me being a Luna while his triskele symbolized as Alpha. The two patterns are bind together with our own initials.

"Don't be too proud Mister. You're still not off the hook." I pushed him away a little.

He pouted thinking I'm mad and I just smile.

"Baby, I want to know why you've been in pain what happened. Tell me please so I can help you." Nathan anxiously stares at me.

"As you mentioned I am the Pura Lupus and it was kept from me including my real parents. Wait! How did you know it was me?" I matched his action.

"Last night my parents confessed so I came here to prove my theory. Don't worry Aunt Ester didn't sell you out I just had a quick pick up on her words." He grabbed my hand.

"Can you take me to Alpha Damien and Luna Sophia?" I request kindly.

"Of course baby anything for you. Let's go to the pack house." Nathan kissed my forehead.

He entwined our hands as we walked outside the forest. We bid goodbye to Mother Ester leaving the mate details as a surprise.

From the corner of my eye I have a feeling somebody is watching us. I know it's only Hector so I didn't pay much attention to it. Nathan was a true gentleman and guided me to his grey Porsche car.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine