EPILOGUE (The Found Love)

Four years later...

ASHLEY POV

After we got married Nathan decided that I'll stay home-schooled because of my condition. He was a very loving husband but over protective. Sometimes I complained but according to him he's doing it for our safety. The project about the Pura Lupus that Mr. Wells or should I say Michael gave was forgotten.

Since after the fight everyone knew who I am and none was shocked. It was then we found out that the rest of the packs are the ones who got the spell. Our parents are now enjoying their time as grandparents to our son.

Kaylin and Thomas also got married a year after us and now they have a two year old daughter named Kayla. Thomas is now the Beta after Kalvin found his mate and now living at the neighbouring pack. Hector became the Delta and soon found his mate but still he never stops guarding me.

For the past years, Nathan and I have been great of course there are ups and downs but nothing major that we can't handle. Our son was named after Hector that was actually Nathan's idea. He got my eye colour but the rest of his feature is Nathan. The total replica of his father as everyone tells us so. Hector is three and a half now.

"Hector James! Didn't I tell you never to play with water?" I reprimand my son who is now drenched.

His face is full of mud too and I try to wipe it off. Of course my Mother-in-law had to be a hero to her grandchild.

"Sowee Mommee." He gave a very cute pout.

"It's okay sweetheart. Now why don't you go to Granny so you can change your clothes?" I pinched his little butted nose.

"Oteeyy Mommee." Hector waved his two hands for okay sign.

"That's my boy. Come give Mommy a kiss and then I will make your hot choco." I bribed him and he was smiling.

"Ten yu Mommee. Choc--oh!! Yehey!!" My son continue kissing and hugging me.

"Okay sweetie, let's go change clothes now and see what's Granny Vans doing okay?" Mom Sophia takes his hand.

As soon as my son is gone I made his drink and went back doing my chores. I was at Hector's playroom cleaning when I felt a hand on my waist.

"How's my beautiful wifey mate doing? I can feel you're stress baby what's wrong?" Nathan kissed my mark.

Yup! Even when I became human the mark is still there and the spark everytime we touch.

"As always your son is playing with water." I exhaustedly sighed.

"Why don't you relax? I'll take care of this cleaning. Go sit and wait for me." He cupped my cheeks.

"I will thank you. How was the pack meeting anyways?" I picked up the scattered toys.

Nathan beats me on it and ushered me to the chair. I ended up watching him since he gave me a don't move look.

"The Elders just want us to renew the treaty since it's been three years other than that all is fine." He placed the box to the corner.

"That's great baby!" I smiled at him.

"Yeah everything is going smoothly so now we can plan another child too. It's been too long since we had Hector and he needs sibling." He smirked at me.

"Don't you start again Mr. Lewis you know there's a lot to do being a Luna of our pack besides if I ended up pregnant again you will be very protective and treat me like a fragile." I said in sulking tone.

"I'm just protecting you baby I'm sorry if I was uptight then." Nathan came near me.

He instantly wrapped his hands around my waist and claimed my lips. We are in the middle of our heated session when there was screaming coming from Hector's room. We saw them standing in the middle of water while everything levitates including them. The surroundings are all mixed up with four seasons on each side of the walls and there is a fire dragon sitting on the bed.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed.

"Sweetheart, can you come here for a minute, please?" I calmly ordered our son.

"Mommee... Daddee... I and Kayla are playing." He gave a small scowl just like her father.

"Buddy I think Kayla is afraid will you stop it for her?" Nathan kneeled on the ground to match his son's height.

Hector watched Kayla who is now crying and that moment we knew what they will become. Hector immediately puts everything in place and the fire dragon flew in the window and disappears.

As I scanned the place I suddenly remember what Moon Goddess meant when she placed a hand on my stomach. Moon Goddess was right our child will be the most powerful werewolf of his generation but I couldn't help but be fear for his safety.

'Baby, our son will be one hell of a werewolf with his powers showing up early as now he can even surpass yours.' Nathan reached our link.

'I couldn't agree more but I'm afraid for him Nate. How are we going to tell him that this is not a normal play thing on his age?' I nervously fix my eyes to our son.

'Hector is a smart kid and he will understand that he is a very special kid. Don't worry baby I will be here with you I won't let anything happen to you or our child. I'm sure Moon Goddess have it all planned.' Nathan gave his assurance.

'You're right for now we will guide him and watch him acquired all his abilities. Hector might not have a single idea about it yet but in time we will tell him everything.' I settled my shaking nerves.

We were cut off when Hector and Kayla came to us smiling. Thomas came back from his date with Kaylin and picked up Kaylin. We relayed what happened and they had the same reaction as we are.

Later that night Nathan carried our son to bed and tucked him in. Every night Hector wants me to read his favourite bedtime story entitled as the lost heir.

=====================================

••••••••THE END••••••••

=====================================

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine