Chapter 35 - The Luna's Condition

NATHAN POV

As soon as I parked my car Thomas was already waiting for me. I just nod and went straight to the pack doctor.

"How is she?" I asked worriedly.

"She's still unconscious but I'm doing my best to give the Luna all the care she needed." The pack doctor informed me.

"IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!! YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING MORE INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR MY MOTHER TO WAKE UP!!" I used my Alpha tone.

"Nathan, calm down! He's just a doctor don't take your anger at him!" Uncle Steve held me down.

Since he is still considered as Beta even I got the rank of the next Alpha my wolf will submit to him. Blaze still recognize and respect him as my superior.

"Beta Steve, gather everyone and meet me at the hall in 15 minutes." I used his title but gave authority in my tone.

"Take care of my mother and tell me if there is any change on her condition." I focus my attention to the pack doctor.

He just nodded and left us to attend to my ill mother. I walked with my Thomas to the hall where everyone is waiting. Most of them anticipated the announcement while some are just curious. I stepped to the platform together with Beta Steve and Thomas while Kalvin stands to the side with Kaylin.

"I called this meeting to let you all know that my father your Alpha has been missing since yesterday morning." I received a lot of gasped and murmuring.

"With all due respect if Alpha Damien is not here who will be the one in charge of the Pack?" One of the pack members make query.

"Since I haven't done the ceremony yet, Beta Steve will take my father's place until I get the proclamation soon as my father's back. Are we clear?" I ordered and they bid in unison.

"What do you think happened to Alpha Damien? Do you think the rouges and hunters are behind this?!" Another man from the pack shouted from a distance.

"For the last 18 years that my father has been proclaimed there were no hunters or rouges have been spotted. If there is any they won't dare to cross our border but I am not taking them off the list, it's still an option. Any suspicious act or person should let me or Beta Steve know. Do you understand?" I raised a demanding tone.

"Nathan, how about the last battle we had with Garret he was our great enemy back then. Do you think he is behind this?" Beta Steve had the idea.

Upon hearing Garret's name the pack members started to murmur. You can detect fears, shocks and anger towards them.

"I'm also considering that and I wish to speak to you about this privately." I gestured him inside.

"As I was saying, I wanna know who was last seen with my father and where. Get our best Sentinels, Assassins and Trackers. We need all the information that will help us finding my father. Beta Steve, I want your son Kalvin and Thomas trained all men ages 12-40 while you and I find ways to resolve this. Training will begin tomorrow at 5 in the morning. All children, elders and women pregnant or not will remain in the chamber. This will be our preparation for the upcoming battle." I ordered.

Everyone stays silent so I used the opportunity to announce about my mate. I know it was untimely but we need better news to help them to feel at ease.

"I will introduce her once all this commotion is over. That's all for now and see you bright and early tomorrow at the training grounds." I dismissed them.

They all scattered around and go back to their designated places. I haven't got a call from Jade for two hours now and I'm starting to get worried. I checked my phone and was about to dial her number when right on cue it starts ringing.

(PHONE CONVERSATION)

Me: Hi baby. What time you'll be here? I missed you already. (I excitedly picked up)

Jade: I'm on my way Nate with Michael and Hector. Be there really soon maybe 20 minutes top. (She calculated the time)

Me: Okay baby I'll alert the guards to let you through. Be safe and I'll see you soon. Mwah! (I gave a kissed sound)

Jade: Thank you baby. (She hanged up)

(END OF PHONE CONVERSATION)

Damn! Just hearing her voice is giving me a boner! What is wrong with me now?

'We are on heat Nathan.' Blaze notified me.

For Trueblood the heat occurs a week after we found our mates but the first who will feel the heat. The first day is bearable but the second day will be the hardest to resist. It will intensify more if you haven't done the mating bond. In our case that is what's happening to me.

'How about Jade? Is she going in heat too?' I had to consider her condition too.

'She is a Pura Lupus and we don't know much about them. Perhaps you need to talk to Hector since he is her Guardian and practically gave his blessings to mate.' He gave a wolfy grin.

'I just hope we can keep our control Blaze. We both know she is going through a lot and we need to understand her.' I remind him.

I cut our conversation and head to my room and shower. Damn! I'm excited to see and be with her again. I want to see her smile so an idea came in my mind and tell Thomas and Kaylin about it. We have exactly twenty minutes to prepare something nice for her.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine