Chapter 45 - The Poisonus Weapon

ASHLEY POV

As soon as were at the field I saw everyone is fighting wolves and witches are winning. Using my air fire element I burned them all together and create a shield to protect the pack. I saw Thomas fighting against Mr. Langston so using a fireball I burned our Principal instantly. I know it's brutal but that's the only way we can succeed in every way. As I walked closer to the pack I saw Danica was battling with Kaylin and I commanded the trees and flowers to tie her against it. I am not done with her so I used the earth element to freeze her so she won't be able to cast any spell. Soon her body will give up and it will kill her slowly.

From a distance I saw Nathan being held by Garret on his throat. I used the wind this time and threw Garret few meters away. Considering he is naked I found clothes on nearby tree and gave it to him.

"NATE! Are you okay?" I attended to his side.

"Jade." He touched my face.

"I am here where is Mom?" I scanned the surroundings.

That's when I saw Sophia helping Mom on the ground. Damien and Dad immediately rushed to them on their weak condition.

"Char--les?" Mom stammered.

"Jasmine?" Dad calls my Mom's middle name.

"Damien!!" Sophia exclaimed.

"Nate take them out in here I'll handle Garret." I demanded.

"NO JADE!! I'm not leaving you!" He argued with me.

"We are not leaving you behind." Mom joined in.

"The full moon is up and my blood bending ability will be powerful. This is the right time to do it and finished all our suffering. I already lost you once and I'm not ready to lose any of you soon." I stared at them with full determination.

"NO!! GARRET WILL KILL YOU!" Dad opposed too.

"You don't have powers to survive this is my battle now. We all know this is bound to happen. Nathan take them and everyone to the chamber. Go now!" I used my authoritative tone.

I knew Nathan will be stubborn so I placed them in a big dome and do command the wind to take them to the chamber. I was caught off guard when someone latched on my neck tightly.

"It's you! You are the Heir! I was right all along." Garret was shocked.

"Surprised again?" I confirmed with pure venom on each words.

I flared up my hands and he instantly let my neck go and I went in invisible mode. Garret begins to shake the ground and making a massive earthquake.

"I should have killed you when I had the chance!!" He began to flame his whole body.

"You.are.going.to.pay.for.everything." I appeared behind him.

Our battle begins destroying almost everything around us. He was flying with his body flaming and I followed him. Using my wind element I flew and do the new tricks I learned few days ago

"YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME!" He throws fireballs.

He throws fire at me but I saw it coming. I dodged it with rocks and use water as shield. He was now standing on the big rock while it levitates him levitating so I used leaves. I began to throw him fire after fire while he blocks it with water.

"I.AM.THE.HEIR.REMEMBER?" I created a shield made of ice.

All of a sudden he went on invisible mode I knew we have the same powers but the good thing was I'm a blood bender. I used my invisible mode too and felt his presence lurking around me. Finally I managed to find his image not once but a lot of it. He duplicated himself by casting a spell so I created my own replica. All the replicas he did didn't have blood so it's easy to distinguish him. I felt getting weaker and he saw the chance to move fast. He stabbed me with a knife that almost reached my heart and I fall on the ground.

"No one can never defeat me not even you." He is now standing in front of me.

"You will never succeed Garret." I tried hard to speak.

"That knife is bound with blood and spell from every supernatural being. I had many years of researches just to create that most deadly weapon especially for you. It is filled with poison and not even your mate or Guardian can heal you. You will die now Ashley, goodbye." He watched me on the ground.

"If I die you will join me." I spat weakly.

I reached for his feet and hold it firmly as possible. Now is my only chance to take over his blood. I used whatever energy is left for me and started to get into his system. Soon I felt the blood draining on him as it moves on my arm. I compelled him to walk at the big triquetra symbol I made while he was talking about the knife.

As he stands there I shifted to my wolf form to gain more powers as blood bender. I manipulated his blood to fill each line of the symbols but I didn't stop until it's all surrounded and Garret's blood is drained completely. I can see him turning pale and getting weak until he finally lose his consciousness. His body is lying on the ground so I lifted it up and burned it inside the circle.

The symbols began to illuminate meaning the powers is freed and was back to where it is placed. I watched it as the ashes in circle is finally gone then I made a sinkhole to abolish Garret's last remains.

I felt really weak as I shifted back to human form. I totally lost my sight and fainted with two thoughts my family and my mate.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine