Chapter 24 - The Howling Sound

NATHAN POV

Into the forest I find the howling from a beautiful white wolf sitting by the stream. I was so drawn to her without realizing I stepped on a twig that made her turned around.

'She's our mate.' Blaze declared happily.

'Hello mate.' I talked to her mind.

'Why she can't understand us?' My wolf wondered.

'How can we be so stupid? We haven't marked her so she isn't link to us.' I mentally slapped my head.

'Then let's mark her now!' Blaze is getting impatient that made her flinched.

'Stop it Blaze can't you see she's afraid? We need to make her comfortable first.' I reprimand him.

I decided to go behind the tree and shifted back on my human form. I can feel her hesitation so I sat down with a little distance from her.

"Hi! Can you... uhmm... please shift back? I just want us to talk since I can't mind-linked you yet." I stuttered nervously.

I settled for my mate's silence and keep on talking. I really don't know what's on her mind when she began to walk but then she comes near me and nuzzled my leg. Suddenly she licked my face! I swear me and my wolf and I are howling inside.

'She licked us! Wooohooooo!!' Blaze screamed inside my head.

'Shhh you're giving me headache.' I keep him down.

"You're so beautiful. You have the most beautiful fur I saw. I'm so proud you're my mate." I caressed her head.

Her eyes were on the ground like she was shy with a bit of blushing.

"No need to be shy around me. I'm your mate but I love how you blush." I pet her head while she moved closer to me.

"I want to be honest with you as you know I dated a girl for six months because I thought I'm not going to find you." I began telling her.

My mate does a cute pout like she was sulking. I couldn't help but just smile on her reaction.

"Let me finish. I thought I love her because she was my first girlfriend but there was something odd while we were dating. It's like she's compelling me to mark and claim her as my mate. Then I caught her seducing my Uncle and found out her plan to gain the Luna position." I summarized the story and she huffed.

Staring into her eyes I can tell she's angry she ran a little fast so I followed her.

"Please don't get mad baby. I'm very sorry and please don't reject me." I was catching my breath a little.

'Because of your idiotic ways our mate might reject us.' Blaze blamed me.

'It's better she gets the truth from us than to Danica. What if she tells lies instead of?' I stated my point.

After some minutes she stopped running and her tongue is hanging. I noticed what she wanted to do behind the tree so I turned around.

"I'm turning around so you can dress up. I'll be here when you're done." I figured her out.

She gave me a wolfy grin that made me love her more.

'I can't wait to see to mark her as our mate! I'm excited but also nervous.' Blaze gets antsy.

'Me too let's just wait for her to change. I'm like peeing my pants here in nervousness.' I gulped.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine