<72>

Here's the long overdue update! I won't dip this time guys, I do promise haha.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Jungkook's POV)

Life is honestly so dull without Taehyung, it's like having that best friend you text and see everyday and suddenly they aren't there anymore. Plus, having little things you wish you could say to them and you just can't right now is not a very pleasant thing either.

It's been four days. We haven't talked. I feel like there's a lot of tension on both ends and neither of us know what to say to start the resolvement, or just in general. I honestly don't know why Tae was that upset to begin with looking back on it. I was defending us, and other allies of the LGBTQ+ community, however I know I could've been nicer with it and I shouldn't have gone straight to anger. But, at the same time; he did seem to be so distraught and mad with me over such a little thing in my opinion. I mean, he was physically rough with me, which never happens (besides in our sex life, if you know what I mean).

Like, are we broken up? With no good night texts lately, it sure does seem like it. But, maybe I am just clingy and he needs space.

Ugh, boy stuff.

Laying in bed and aimlessly staring at the ceiling seems to be the highlight of my day anymore, I could recite where every dent in my ceiling is by straight (unlike me) memory by now.

"Alright, honestly, enough with this bullshit." Jisoo startles me into an upwards position as she crashes into my room unannounced. "You need to go talk to Taehyung. Seriously. You need to find out where you two are, and resolve all of it."

"You think I don't want to do that?" I say back in a snarky remark by accident. "Like, I do. But I don't know what to do or what to say or how to even start it. He was so mad. Like that was second place to when he thought I cheated on him with Mr. Wu."

Jisoo put her thinking face on for a second, "Well, have you texted or called him? Or made any plans to talk it out...or even attempted?"

"No. Like I said I don't know what to say and I can physically feel the tension in a way. Should I?" I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and went on it, entering Taehyung and I's chat.

"Yeah, I would. I mean...I know your the bottom but you should be the bigger person and start something and take charge at least once." She laughed. I mean, heh, she did have a point. I can't always expect Taehyung to be the bigger person.

Jeon_Cena: Hey Taehyung, I know you obviously don't want to hear from me but can we please talk stuff out sometime? I am sorry about the other day. Please text me back.

"See, now in the end you will be the bigger person! So if it falls through in any way you can talk more shit in the long run." Jisoo giggled at her own joke, but it only spiked my anxiety.

God, I hope nothing falls through. What does that even mean? Us?

My phone buzzed and I immediately checked it, and to my relief it was who I wanted it to be.

Taebeach_95: Yeah, we can talk. I don't want to have this conversation over text though. Can I pick you up in like 15 minutes?

Jeon_Cena: Of course, I'm just at my house. I'll start getting ready then. Cya in 15
Seen

It was the weirdest thing being so formal over text with Tae, it felt so awkward. Usually we are all goofy, and who the hell even uses proper punctuations anymore?

"See? That's one step in the right direction. Good job. Now I'm leaving to go see Yuna, keep me updated on the whole Taehyung stuff as it comes and goes." Jisoo came over to my bed and gave me a quick half assed hug and then exited my room just as gracefully as she came in, about as loud to.