<46>

(Jungkook's P.O.V)

It was Saturday, the day Taehyung and I would have so much fun.

Taehyung and Had bought a suite with two beds in it, just in case I was not comfortable in the same bed as Tae, Given what happened..but by the end of the night I was in Taes bed, his arms wrapped around me as soft snores elicited from his mouth.

Taehyung and I woke up and got ready, Taehyubg said he got a lot planned.

We got ready and decided to get breakfast in the lobby instead of a diner which would cost money and we were both trying to save the money we had, plus, we're just lazy.

Taehyung and Into the lobby and groaned seeing the big line towards the buffet, but alas we were together so who gave a fuck....Not me.  We joked and fooled around while waiting.

"So I said, sex is like math, add the bed subtract the clothes and hope you don't multiply! She hit me with her purse. I was like you hoe!!! You smell like salami anyway!" I started laughing harder, almost falling over but Taehyung put his hand around my waist.

Oh how I wish I was his....

Eventually we made it to the front, Taehyung and I moved along in the lone, grabbing sTuff we wanted. Tae had eggs, bacon and sausage, I had a stack of pancakes and a funnel cake.

Eventually we flung a seat and we sat down and are and talked, then we waddled out I the car, we both walked in, full to the Brim on food, and got in. Walking as if we were pregnant.

We drove for about 45 minutes then we reached a giant metal bean that reflected everything.

"Woah!" I said as we got out.

I grabbed my phone and took a mirror pic in the bean.

After about an got of hanging around at hungry and went for lunch. Then Taehyung drove me to a park and we took a hike, which I merely slipped off the edge of a cliff during.

We sat down at the top and admired the view-plenty away from the edge- and ate snacks.

When the sun set Taehyung took me to Seoul beach, where we walked along in the sand, toes in the grainy stuff.

I was talking about Pokemon as Naurato when Taehyung grabbed both my hands and looked me in the eyes. I could not help but wonder, "what did I do wrong?" But kept it in my head.

"Jungkook. I know we've only known each other for about four months...but you've become my world. Everything j do revolves around you. I love you so so much, and I mean it baby." He said.

I stood there awkwardly, because I'm awkward. And that's what awkward people do in social situations.

"Jeon Jungkook, will you be my boyfriend?"