<17>

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

Jeon_Cena: OK, have fun Tae 🖤

Taebeach_95: Thanks!
Seen

I put my phone on the nightstand, smiling.

I loved how Jungkook called me Tae. I hope he liked my nickname bunny for him.

I put my black vans on and headed downstairs after grabbing my phone again.

"Cmon Jin!" I yelled walking out the door to his car and getting in the passengers side.

"Coming!" He yelled, running out the doors and tripping in the process, making me laugh.

When he got into the drivers side I smirked, "You OK?" I chuckled.

"Yes! Nothing can damage this handsome face." He said as he started the engine. "So where are we meeting Jimin?"

"At the Seoul promenade." I said, Jin put the address in the GPS and the voice started giving us directions.

We started driving and I connected my phone to the radio and played some English songs by my favorite American artist, marshmello.

After a couple of songs Jin turned down the music.

"So," he started, slowly stopping at a light."who were you on a call with two nights ago? You sounded very happy and I heard you call that person bunny."

"Oh." I paused for a minute, debating how I should tell him. "I DMed this kid and he DMed back, it all started a month ago. His name is Jeon Jungkook. He lives in Seoul, he was really happy when he heard I was moving here. The kid is in a really rough spot right now and I brought the idea up to call, I wanted to cheer him up and I wanted to make sure the pictures weren't photoshopped—Hyung...he's so beautiful." I confessed to Jin. "He's the sweetest person ever Hyung. He has the softest eyes ever, they are a sharp brown and his smile looks just like a bunnies—everything he does is adorable. We want to meet up. I'm really in love Hyung." I say.

Jin smiled at me.

"Do you know how old he is?" Jin asked.

"He's 17, turning 18, but he's graduating in three weeks." I say.

"Aww, so young." Jin cooed. "I want to meet him."

"I want to meet him to but we have not planned it yet so I don't know when it will happen, but I brought you up and he wants to meet you to. But Hyung don't embarrass me." I have him my pouting face and he leaned over and tickled my arm, making me giggled.

"Fine!" He sighed. "I'm glad your finding someone who you actually love finally. This boy is very lucky to have you it sounds like, as you are to have him." Jin said.

+
Eventually we pulled into Seoul's Promenade. We parked the car and I told Jin where we were meeting Jimin.

Eventually we made it to the place in the big mass of buildings.

'Saja Sushi,' Jin laugher aloud at the name, and of course Jins windshield wiper laugh made me laugh to.

"Taehyung!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I turned around and immediately a huge smile formed on my lips.

"Jimin!" I ran up to him and hugged him.

"I missed you so much Taehyung," he hugged me tighter.

"Me to." I said into his neck. Then we broke the hug.

"Hi Jin, nice to see you again." Jimin smiled at Jin fondly and Jin returned the same look.

"Well, lets eat! We have a lot to catch up on!" Jimin said loudly in an excited tone before we headed inside the sushi place and got a table for three.

+

"400,000₩?! (400$ in American money)" Jin yelled as he looked at Jimins receipt, as Jimin happily skipped along with his game stop bag.

"Your being irrational Jin, it's not that much money." Jimin shurgged. "Besides! It's a new xbox one! And for that price...I hope it works."

"Jimin that's a lot of money! I would not even spend that much on Taehyung in a day!" Jin reprimanded.

"But it's my money...I worked for it." Jimin defended. I just walked along side of Jin watching the argument unfold.

"Ok whatever." Jin grumbled. But then opened his mouth again and Jimin and I groaned. "But when you need money for something important, don't come to me today." Jin snapped.

"OK— ICE CREAM!" Jimin yelled, pulling me into the ice cream parlor before even seeking out an answer of if I wanted to go or not.

Of course it would be yes.

And of course even if I said no Jimin would have drug me in anyway.

He pulled me in so fast I merely dropped my bag; which was mini and only contained a pop socket and a new screen protector.

I was pulled into the line harshly and Jimin excitedly hopped up and down while waiting.

When we finally got up there I apologized in advance to the lady behind the counter.

She seemed kind of confused at first.

"Oi! OK! SO!" Jimin yelled, "I want one fourth of my ice cream to be chocolate chip, clean the scoop before doing it I hate it when it mixes with others. Then one third to be strawberry, once more DO NOT MIX. And one half mint, while the rest is vanilla with rainbow and chocolate sprinkles down the side and gummy bears placed exactly an inch away from each other." Jimin ordered and Jin and I held a laugh in while looking at the ladies face. She looked as if her faith in humanity had been killed.

But of course, this was a day out with crazy, happy, witty Jimin. Who knows what's humanity will think of us after this day.