<6>

This chapter contains some triggers: suicidal thoughts, cutting. If you are fine with this continue.

(Jungkook P.O.V)

I speedily walked up to school, Yoongi trying to keep up with me as he huffed and puffed behind me.

"Why are you in such a rush this morning?" He asked as we were nearing the school.

"The sooner I get there the shorter the day goes, you know?" I said.

"I'm not sure that's how it works..." Yoongi starts.

"Shhhh, let me convince myself...." I jokingly close my eyes and lift my hands to the sky. I was taken from my state when I was slapped on the back of my head. "OW!" I pout and rub the back of my head.

"Did you do drugs or something?" He stops me and shines his phone light in my eyes.

"No hyung." I laugh. "I just don't have a good feeling about today and wanna stay positive." I assure.

"What do you mean 'I don't feel good about this day'" he asks as we continue walking.

"I just feel like something bad is gonna happen, but then again I'm Jeon Jungkook, nothing ever goes as planned."  I sheepishly smile.

"Everything will be ok Jungkookie, plus I'm always a call away. My boss will understand if my precious younger needs me." We stop at the gate of my school, Yoongi ruffles my hair before I walk into the literal gates of hell.

                                  +

The bell rang, signaling that 2nd period was over, only two more periods remained.

I walked speedily into the boys bathroom to relieve myself of the three gatorades I downed out of stress in math.

I sat my books down and was about to unzip my jeans when two familiar figures walked in.

"Well, if it ain't Jungkookie." The tallest cooed.

"Jiyun..." I breathed, fear taking over my body. I decided against going pee, I picked my books up and started to dash for the door, but the shortest of the pack, Kisoon, stood in front of the door.

"Please let me out." I whispered, feeling scared. He grabbed the front of my shirt and slammed me against the wall while Jiyun laughed.

"Why would we want a gay running around the school?" Kisoon hissed.

"I'm not gay!" I yelled, resulting in a painful punch to my eye, making me slide down the wall and hold my eye in pain.

"Don't lie," he kicked my side, "your twin is gay, making out with that Yuna girl and being a disgrace, so that means your gay to!"

"I'm nothing like Jisoo!" I yell, feeling angry instead of scared. "So you better shut the hell up! All you do is bully! All you are is homophobic shit!" I yell, still on the ground.

Jiyun and Kisoo's eyes visibly darkened, burning a hole into my chest making my thoughts drop into an endless abyss.

Before I knew it Jiyun had me in a chokehold, up against the wall. "Now you listen here FAG," he spat the last part. I tried to pull his hands off of my neck but the grip just got tighter, making me choke on spit.

"You will NOT, I repeated NOT call us names! We're not homophobic, we're just not stupid and have a smart mind. You deserve to die in a hole, slowly and painfully! So go Kill yourself you ugly, stupid JACKASS!" He harshly dropped me on the floor, tears of pain started flowing out of my eyes.