<20>

Two weeks later
(Jungkook's P.O.V)

"Jungkook!" A voice boomed, making my head shoot up from the desk and look for the source of the sound.

Mrs. Glusoi was hovering over me.

"How many times do I need to tell you, you are NOT allowed to sleep in my classroom!" She yelled.

"Sorry," I bowed my head down,"it won't happen again."

That's the biggest lie I've ever told.

She sighed and went back to teaching.

+
The bell rang, signaling that class was over.

One more week and I'm done with school for good. I smiled at the thought. I'll be an adult. No one can tell me what to do.

"Mr. Jeon, may I speak with you?" Mrs. Glusoi asked as I was about to walk out into the hallway.

"Sure," I said blankly.

"Jungkook, is everything OK at home?" Mrs. Glusoi asked me in a concerned tone, "You have seemed more tired lately and behind in stuff. Plus your homework has not been getting handed in and I don't want them to take away the honor of graduation last minute because of a cells paper not being turned in!" She said.

"Yes..everything is fine." I said, and yawned right after.

"You sure? Jungkook I'm here to support you." She awkwardly put a pen in the caninet.

The truth was that I was fine. Taehyung and I had just been calling late every night, so I have barely been getting any sleep.

"I'm positive, but thank you for your concern. I promise I will stop sleeping in your class." I bowedmy head down and she smiled.

She nodded and I gladly left the room.

+

I got home and plopped down on my bed. It was just me home once more, Jisoo had practice for the school play that shows tonight and Mom was still at work.

I picked my phone out of my pocket and after much thought decide to do what's right.

Jeon_Cena: I'm sorry TaeTae but we can't call late anymore :(

Taebeach_95: why? ;'(

Jeon_Cena: I keep falling asleep in classes and Mrs. Glusoi said I'm risking not graduating by not doing homework.

Taebeach_95: oh. Geez...you should have told me! Yah! No more calling!!!!

Taebeach_95 heh, not to be creepy or anything but how far away are you from Jejang farmers market?

Jeon_Cena: never heard of that place.

Taebeach_95: OK. 😁

Jeon_Cena: not to be creepy or anything but can I have a selfie of you jajejnffksis

Taebeach_95: sure. As long as I get one in return.

Jeon_Cena: deal!

Taebeach_95:

Jeon_Cena:  LOL WHO IS THAT 😂👏🏻

Jeon_Cena: LOL WHO IS THAT 😂👏🏻

Taebeach_95: Jin...he wanted to be in the selfie🤷🏻‍♂️

Jeon_Cena: my turn!

Jeon_Cena:

Jeon_Cena: Thats from last week

Jeon_Cena: Thats from last week. Sorry....I was backstage with Jisoo and she had me out these weird glasses on.

Taebeach_95: YOU LOOK SO CUTE OMG BABY BUNNY 🙌🏻👏🏻😚🧡💜😍😍😘

Jeon_Cena: thx! I gotta go. My sister Jisoo is having a play in two hours and I need to go bc I'm stage crew.

Taebeach_95: Have fun!
Seen