<57>

Jungkook's P.O.V

Today was finally Saturday, two things were happening today; for one it was cleaning day and for two my date with Taehyung was tonight, at 7:09pm to be exact.

I hopped out of bed and went downstairs where I heard the sound of a frying pan sizzling and the smell of bacon.

"Morning!" I chirped, sitting next to Jisoo.

"Morning!" Mom and Jisoo replied back at the same time.

"So y'all know it's monthly cleaning day!!!" My mom said happily. "The chart of what to do is on the fridge...with assigned tasks to the names so y'all don't fight again." She informed.

"Ugh," Jisoo grumbled, "Mom I'm on my period and I just want to snuggle with Yuna and like bleed out." She said as Mom put eggs on her plate and she dove in.

"Mom I'm on my period to." I said.

"Jisoo I don't care if your on your period, your helping, and Jungkook if your bleeding out down there then please inform me because your tip is only supposed to ooze out cum." She informed.

"MOM!" I covered my face in embarrassment and I heard her laugh.

"Mom guys are so lucky, they only leak cum—"

"STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP!!!" I yelled, covering my earS, "Also it sucks."

"How?" Jisoo asked.

"Well it's never happened to me before without having done anything but sometimes enough comes out that your boxers and dick are sticky and it's really uncomfortable." I said. I love how close our small family is.

They both nodded and hummed.

"At least your privates are gooey with blood." I heard Jisoo mumbled, making me groan, flustered.

Once we finished breakfast we did our dishes and went over to the chore board, picking a task to start with.

Mom started blasting music and we all headed our separate ways.

Jisoo went to the bathroom, my mom stayed in the kitchen and I went upstairs to clean my room.

As I was cleaning my room I came along a box.

It was the Polaroid camera I got for Tae!

I forgot about it...I'll give it to him tonight. Hopefully he likes it!

I went back to picking up my clothes and making my bed, then I dusted and vacuumed.

First chore done.

Then a loud knock made all the noise in the house settle down.

"Helllooooooo???" Yuna's voice came booming through the house and I heard Jisoo screech and trip while running into Yunas arms.

I walked downstairs and said hello to her.

"Babe, I'm on my period did you get the stuff?"  Jisoo asked Yuna.

"Yup, chocolate ice cream, sprinkles, fudge topping; and gummy bears. But that's for after you and I finish cleaning." She said and Jisoo whined at the last part.

At least the chores would go by quicker.

                                       +
Eventually evening came and I was getting ready for Taehyung and I's date. He said to dress fancy for where he was taking me.

I checked myself in the mirror one more time before walking out.