<23>

(Jungkook's P.O.V)

I got home from school and flopped down on my bed. It was currently Wednesday mand graduation was this Friday.

I quickly grabbed my phone when I heard it ding.

Taebeach_95: I got a job interview this Thursday for a waiter job at a restaurant!

Jeon_Cena: congrats!
Seen

I put my phone down.

I groaned and headed to my moms office to use her laptop to write an essay due tomorrow but I have been holding off on.

I logged on then it asked for the password which took a little while for me to remember but then I speedily typed it in.

I worked on the essay until late.

Mom is usually home around 3:30 and it was now 5:10.

I decided to check her calendar and see if it was one of her late working days.

I looked through her calendar and tracked
My finger along it.

But my heart broke when I looked at tommorowd plans for my mom after seeing today was a night she worked late.

On it for this Friday she wrote "Jungkook's graduation." But crosses over it was a large line made out of sharpe marked 'mandatory work trip with boss' over it.

Jisoo graduates tomorrow because she is in all honors classes and graduates a day earlier because that's how my school goes.

"She's not gonna be at my graduation...why hasn't she told me?" I said in an upset town.

She gets back late Friday Night and leaves tomorrow. So she will be at Jisoos, but not mine.

This day only happens one time and she was not gonna be there.

Suddenly I heard the door open.

"Jungkook I'm home!" An all to familiar voice yelled.

"Mom..." I walked out into the kitchen as she put her purse down.

"Yes sweetie?" She asked.

"When were you going to tell me about the trip you have to take? The one your gonna miss my graduation for?" I asked in a salty tone.

"I was going to tell you now actually. I'm really sorry sweetie." She said nonchalantly.

"Mom this only happens once! Your just gonna see Jisoos!" I yelled.

"Jungkook it's mandatory! I tried to get out of it but I need to be there." She said in a stern tone.

"You're always there for Jisoo! Never for me! All the plays I've been in you've never seen because it work but all of hers you have! All the milestones in my life you've missed!" I yelled at her, my blood boiling.

"So? Your a boy! Your dad was there." My mom pointed out.

"But your my mom!" I cried out, a tear slipping down my cheek.

"Jungkook I'm not fighting with you. Just drop it. I'm going and that's that." She snapped at me.

I started crying and ran upstairs.

Immigration I went on Instagram and pressed the call button.

"Jungkook? What's up?" Taehyung said on the other end.

"I hate my mom!" I yelled, crying.

"Jungkook are you crying? Bunny what's wrong? What happened?" He asked, concern laced in his voice.

"I just found out my mom is going on a mandatory work trip with her boss and it's right on my graduation..So she can't come." I said in an angry tone while sobbing.

"Won't other family be there? What about Jisoo?" Taehyung asked.

"N-No." I choked out.

"Please stop crying Jungkook." Taehyung pleaded on the other end.

"I'm gonna look like an idiot..no one is gonna be there to cheer for me...I'll be all alone." I said.

"Shhhh, don't cry." Taehyung said in a comforting manner. "It's OK Jungkook. It's not the end of the world. I know it's very disappointing but it's gonna be OK."

"I don't want to be alone." I said, voice cracking.

An awkward silence suddenly took over the line Taehyung was on, all I heard was static.

"Hey Jungkook." He said finally.

"Yes?"

"You said you wanted to meet up, right?"

"YES!!!!! I wanna meet you so bad." I answered.

"Why don't I come to your graduation?" Taehyung asked, taking me by surprise.

"W-What?" I asked, unsure if I heard right.

"I'll come to your graduation. We could meet after the ceremony." Taehyung said again.

"Yes! yes yes yes yes!" I yelled with happiness.

"So it's settled, I'll finally get to meet my precious bunny." Taehyung husked out the last
Part.

"I can't wait!" I screeched.

"Me to. Anyway I gotta go! Bye Kookie." Then the line went blank. I leaned into my pillow and screamed with happiness into and threw my legs around in the air.

I was finally going to meet the person I feel in love with.