<54>

(Jungkook's P.O.V)

Today was the day we would set the plan we talked about forth.

I was in the kitchen sitting in a chair while Taehyung made pancakes, I was fidgeting around nervously.

"The other day I walked by a window and saw a dog," I said. "The other day I was on YouTube and I saw this funny video about a fat cat named moby dick the third." I sighed. I rambled when I was anxious or nervous.

"A-And the cat was so so so so big, like so so so so big—"

"Jungkook," Taehyung faces me while the sound of pancakes sizzling in the background soothes me mildly. "Baby I know your scared but I'll be right by." He grabs my hands and kisses each of my knuckles, making me blush.

"Sorry," I'm mumbled.

"For what, love?" He asked as he turned back to the stove.

"For rambling. I do it when I'm nervous." I said.

"It's OK, I understand. It don't bother me." Taehyung grabbed the pan and tilted it, causing s fresh hot pancake to come into my plate, then he did the same to his plate.

He grabbed the syrup and put some in my pancake, then put strawberries on it and whip cream, then sprinkled some powder sugar on it.

I licked my lips and cut a piece off and purposely moaned when I put it in my mouth, Taehyung looked at me.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing..." he sighed.

"Mkay," I said as I normally ate a piece of pancake normally.

                                         +
Taehyung and I pulled into the parking lot of my old work place, I looked up at the y'all building and gulped with fear.

We walked inside and to the front desk, where conveniently Holly and Mr. Wang were talking.

They turned their heads towards us when we walked in.

"Jungkook!" Holly yelled happily as she ran up to me, engulfing me in a tight bear hug.

"Hi Holly." I giggled.

"Hello, Jungkook." Mr. Wang looked at me.

"Hi Mr. Wang!" I said cheerfully, this was the man who saved me from being raped.

"You can call me Jackson, Kook. Who's this?" He asked, nodding towards Taehyung.

"This is my boyfriend Taehyung. Taehyung this is Holly and Mr—Jackson." I corrected myself.

"Hello," they both say.

"I remember you." She said kind of harshly towards Taehyung, making me wonder what he did. "Glad to see you fixed your shit and got the sweetest man back in your life."

"I wish we could talk more but I'm actually here for a purpose." I said, breaking the tension.

"Mhmm? What's that." They both said.

"I want to get Mr. Wu arrested, Jungkook keeps having nightmares about him—" Taehyung cut in and they both coo at me making me blush. "We have you guys as witnesses, but we need proof."

They both nodded.

Taehyung brought them into a family restroom where he explained the plan and then put a mic thingy on me.

Then we put the plan into motion.

All four of us walked to the elevator, I pressed floor 15.

My heart started racing, I grabbed onto the railing nervously as I started to feel nauseous.