<13>

(Jungkook's POV)
"C'mere kooksi." A voice said in a mocking way. I was running down a hallway as fast as I can. The hallway kept stretching on and the voice kept yelling out my name.

I looked behind me and saw the glistening reflection of a blade..followed by a creepy laugh.

"We don't need faggots like you in this world..." the voice said.

"Please! Leave me alone!" I screamed in terror as I attempted to run faster. The hallway went on and on as the footsteps behind me got closer, everything covered by a shadow but red eyes and pair of adidas sneakers.

My laces were long and I tripped over them, falling on the ground. The voices and footsteps got closer.

Then the figure was hovering over me.

"Time to die gay boy," the voice said.

The knife was raised in the persons hand and then the face came into the lights...

Closer and closer it got.

Then the face was clear.

The knife was raised by no other then Jiyun.

"NO!" I screamed as I woke up, tears streaming down my face. I shot up in bed and looked around. Nothing but darkness.

I quickly fished around for my phone and turned the flashlight on. I took a sweep around my room and it was empty. I sighed in relief. I looked over at my alarm clock.

4:43am.

I went on Instagram and frantically looked for Taehyung's Instagram name in my DM's.

Jeon_Cena: Taehyung are you up? I need someone.

Taebeach_95: yeah I forgot to turn my sound off so now I am. Everything OK?

Jeon_Cena: I had a nightmare and please don't call me stupid or immature....

Taebeach_95: what happened in it?

Jeon_Cena: I was being chased down a school hallway by a figure but all I could see was red eyes and shoes and he had a knife and he called me a gay boy and said faggots need to die and when I tripped I saw it's face and it was Jiyun...the guy who bullies me at school.

Taebeach_95: awww, I wish I could hug you! It's OK Jungkook...I'm sure he got expelled or suspended along with the rest of his gang.

Jeon_Cena: he did but I'm still scared.

Taebeach_95: I understand it's scary...bullying is so wrong. They were wrong for bullying you. But there's no need to be scared of them anymore. It's early in the morning...make some tea if you can, chamomile or peppermint will relax you or warm milk and then try to fall back asleep. Its a Monday and I want you to have a good school day, and I want you happy. And if you can't do that stuff then take deep breaths in and out a few times and then snuggle yourself in the blankets and go to sleep. Or hug a pillow. I always sleep hugging something.

Jeon_Cena: OK, thanks Tae 😊

Taebeach_95: no problem. If you have another one you can text me again, I'll keep my ringer on. Night Kookie 😴
Seen

I put my phone down and did the deep breathe thing.

I got under my covers and took a deep breath in, then exhaled.

Breathe in...

...breathe out

Breathe in...

...breathe out