<62>

Jungkook's P.O.V

It's been a week since Namjoon gave me the 'talk' it was awkward, so I have avoided him ever since.

I was currently sitting on my couch with Taehyung, me snuggled into his arms while he sent his fingers through my hair.

"Taehyung I have to go soon, I'm going to Hoseoks." I reminded him, making Taehyung groan.

"Baby just stay here. I want to cuddle." He said as he held me tighter.

"Tae I can't just blow everyone off for you! Besides I'll be back tomorrow morning, we can cuddle when I get back." I wriggle in his arms and finally get out, holding onto the end of the couch when I sat up.

"Fine." He huffed like a child.

"We need to leave now." I said as I stood up and grabbed my overnight bag.

"OK." Taehyung stood up also, then we both headed to his car.

We pulled out and he held my hand as we drove to Hoseoks house.

"How far is it again?" I asked.

"15 minutes." He said once more.

Eventually we pulled in, with a final kiss from Taehyung and our normal exchange of 'I love you's' I grabbed my bag and headed to the doorstep, after hearing Taehyung pull away I knocked.

"Ah! Hello Jungkook!" Hoseok smiled at me and moved aside for me to walk in.

"Hiiiii!" I gave him a hug which he gladly returned, "it's been awhile."

"Yeah, It has." He smiled once more, his smile bright like the sun.

"Should I put my stuff in your room?" I asked.

"N-No!" He stuttered out quickly..wtf? "It's super dirty it's really embarrassing..."

"Ohhhh..." I laugh. "My room at home is super clean."

"We're gonna sleep on my couch, if that's Ok." He said.

"That's fine!" I start to head over to his living room and I set my stuff down by one of the couches.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, to which I nodded. "Ramen?"

"Yesss!!!" I jumped up and down. I love Ramen.

"Ramen it is!" He laughed.

                                            +
Later in the evening we decided to watch a movie.

"I vote IT." Hoseok said.

The thing is I can't watch scary movies without Taehyung to hug.

"Please can we watch to all the boys I've ever loved??" I try.

"Ok fineeee." He laughed.

During the movie Hoseok got up and disappeared somewhere in the house, after a little while I decided to look for him.

"Hoseok?" I called around, opening and closing different doors.

Eventually I checked every room except his bedroom.

I knocked, nothing, maybe he fell asleep?

I opened it and immediately my eyes went wide.

Every wall was covered in pictures of me; pictures of me with him when we were younger, up to photos of Tae and I; Taes face being sharpied out.

My mouth went dry.

Every wall was full of my face and creepy photos taken when I thought I was alone.

I need to get out of here!

I turned around to run but stopped in my tracks.

There stood Hoseok, looking raged and quite frankly; scary.

"H-Hoseok—"

"I told you not to go in my room didn't I?" He growled, coming closer to me.

"I need to go home-" I tried to push past him but he grabbed my arms and pushed me up against a wall.

"I wanted to wait till later but looks like there's been a change of plans." He muttered out, eyes glued on mine.

"Let me go!" I yelled, scared out of my mind.

The next thing I saw was Hoseoks arm going in the air; then it went black.