<68>

<><><><><><><><><><>><><><><>

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

"Tae! I get released today." Jungkook chirped happily. It's been a week since Jungkook has bee admitted to the hospital. I have not left his side once, I've slept here; eaten hospital meals, and went wherever he went.

I was not going to risk something happening to him again.

"I know baby, I bet your excited, huh?" I said, giving his hand a squeeze.

"Yeah. I have not seen my room in so long. And I want to take a real shower." He added at the end.

"I'm happy Jungkook gets out today to because, Tae sweetie you have to go home soon." Mrs. Jeon said, who was on the other side of Jungkook.

"Until Jungkook is safe, wrapped under his covers and asleep when he gets home I'm not going home." I say stubbornly.

"You have not left Jungkook alone once dear, even when Namjoon, Yoongi, And Jin came to visit you were glued to his side; you never even said hello to them. I'm just worried about your health, you wake up and panic when Jungkook stirs a little." Jungkook's mom stated.

"Yeah TaeTae, you should go home and get some proper food and sleep." Jungkook agreed.

"I'm not going home until your in bed at your house, period." I say while picking something off Jungkook's face.

"Come here Tae." Jungkook said and scooted over, patting next to him. I stood up and let go of his hand for a split second, getting in the bed with him. We both barely fit on it but we made it work.

Jungkook laid with his head facing my chest and I closed my arms around him and felt him snuggle himself into my chest.

"Well Jisoo And I are cleaning out the house so I should head back. If you need anything and I mean anything you can call me, OK darling?" Jungkook's mom said as she kissed the back of his head. He hummed in response.

Once Mrs.Jeon was gonna Jungkook curled up into a ball in my arms and closed his eyes.

As much as I wanted to squeeze him tight in my arms I could not because his torso underneath the shirt was bandaged up over the semi healing whipping cuts.

Jungkook looked up at me suddenly, his doe eyes latching onto mine.

"Tae?" He softly said.

"Yes baby?"

"Am I still attractive to you. Yknow..since the side of my face is stitched and my torso is covered in whip marks...." he mumbled out quietly.

"Baby nothing can make you not attractive to me. No matter what you will always be the most pretty, beautiful and handsomest baby in the world." I leaned over and kissed his stitche along the side of his face. His cheeks turned red and he buried his face back in my chest. Making me chuckle, and kiss the top of his head.

"Take a nap baby," I said as I scratched his head softly.

"OK."
+
"Got everything?" Mrs Jeon asked Jungkook as he sat in the car.

"Yeah."

"Can I please—"

"Taehyung your going home with Jin to get some proper sleep, no buts." Mrs Jeon cut in as Me tried to get in the back of the car.

"Cmon Tae..." Jin said as he pulled me to his car.

"Text me when you get home! And Mrs.Jeon make sure you tuck him in so the blankets are hugging him—" I rambled.

"Taehyung I'll be fine." Jungkook assured as he stepped in the car.

"Bye baby." I said as I got into Jin's car.

"Bye Tae!" He waved back at me. Then their car started to pull out.

Jin started the engine and we pulled out behind them; turning the opposite way.

I sat and stared out the window sadly. I was already on edge.

"Taehyung, calm down; he's safe." Jin assured me.

"Jin I should have known sooner." I said as my voice cracked.

"There was no way you could have Taehyung, it's not your fault. It's no ones. Hoseok was just a sick mother fucker."

"But I promised to protect him Jin. He probably thinks I betrayed him." I sighed.

"Taehyung he loves you so much, I'm sure he's just happy you saved him. Just calm down." Jin said calmly, probably trying to keep me calm.

"I just want to keep him in my arms forever and protect him." I said and huffed.

"Yeah but he has a life to." Jin laughed, "Namjoon is the same way with me; he's very clingy..I love it he makes me feel so loved."

"Jin if he breaks your heart I'll actually fucking murder him." I laughed, rolling my window down to breath in the fresh air.

"Ight', I gots it." He laughed back. "But Namjoon is not capable of breaking a heart, he's to nice."

When we arrived home I got in bed and fell asleep.