<44>

Wednesday's chapter!
(Jungkook's P.O.V)

It was currently the next day, Jisoo and I had been so shocked about the idea of our mom prostituting that we just went to bed...both heads hurting. Yuna stayed over to help look after me and make sure I took it easy, I did still have a concussion.

I laid in bed most of the day, just sulking over how my head hurt and how this family is going down hill, suddenly I got a call.
                Taebeach_95 is calling...
                    <Answer|Decline>
"H-Hello?" I stuttered out.

"Hey..how you feeling?" He asked softly.

"Better...just stressed about my mom. She is probably a prostitute..." I sigh into the phone, voice probably booming on the other end.

"Oh my. I'm sorry Jungkook..." He said and made a 'mwah' to the camera, making me giggle. "But I have news that will cheer you up! Probably!" He chirped.

"To make up for everything you've been going through...and...H-Hurting you-" his voice dropped on the last one.

"Tae, I forgive you..I trust you will never hurt me again...so just drop it...please. I don't want this burden in our relationship." I say.

"Ok. Thank you Jungkook." He says quickly.

"It's baby to you, Tae." I joke.

"Thanks baby!" He says and laughs, making me smile.

"Anyway...I know you were excited for the Seoul trip..Namjoon kind of reached out to Jin and told on me for hitting you and crushing your hopes because Jisoo came to him." He sighed, "and I was wondering if you wanted to go this weekend? All weekend, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday..-"

"YES!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!" I screamed.
And Taehyung dropped his phone. I heard footsteps walking up the steps at a rapid pace.

"WHATS WRONG?" Jisoo and Yuna came in.

"I'm going to Seoul this weekend with Tae!" I yelled happily, both of them covering their ears.

"Congrats!" She said. "Hey Taehyung!" They said to my phone.

"Make sure you treat him right this time," Yuna glared.

"Yuna! Stop!" I whined, "he's not gonna hurt me again..." I mumble.

"OK, whatever." They both left.

"Sorry about that...anyway yeah I would love to go!! Today is Wednesday right?!" I said happily.
I'm

"Yep! One more day!" He chirped. I was so excited.

"Anyway, you should rest up,,,you do have a concussion." Tae said and I nodded, then said goodbye and we ended it and I went back to bed.
                                       +

It was around 8pm when I woke up, I went downstairs and watched a movie with Jisoo, since Yuna had gone home. We had a bowl of popcorn between us and we were scarfing it down like there was no tommorow.

When the movie ended Jisoo was crying.

"I-I can't believe Mark killed Janice....just to protect?? His family??" She cried and sniffled, as I sat there emotionless, when on the inside I was crying to.

Eventually we both went to bed.

It was about 3am that I heard a noise. I heard the door slamming and then steps going towards the steps.

Then they started up the steps.

Anxiety rushed through my Veins, I wondered who it was.

Was I about to get shot?

Robbed?

Soon the sound came through the hallway, and by the pattern of the footsteps I could tell they were drunken.

I was not going to die to a drunk person!!!
I want to die heroically...

I noticed the footsteps heading towards my sisters room.

Before I knew it I panicked and was out of bed running out of my door.

I grabbed a flashlight in my shaky hands before getting fully out.

I walked down the hallway, hands on the light button.

I saw the outline of the figure in the dark hallway, the figure was about medium height and I could tell had brown hair.

I was having an eternal battle with myself.

Do I turn on the flashlight now? What if they hurt Jisoo.

I pushed all of the thoughts aside and decided to just do it.

I turned it on, and who turned around shocked me.

"Mom?" I called out. "Mom!" I screamed and ran over to her, engulfing her in a heart warming hug.

"J-Jungkook?" She started crying, hugging me back. "My baby."

Jisoo came running out, a butter knife in her hand.

"WHO THE FUCK IS IT?!" She screamed, then saw it was mom and dropped the knife.

"M-Mom!" She choked out and joined the hug.

"Where have you been?!"

"I-I'm sorry my beautiful kids—" Mom started crying to.

"Mom..." Jisoo and I said in unison.

"I-I'm sorry kids—" she says.

"For what?!" We both ask.

"F-For selling my body—I know you guys know...I'm sorry—-" she choked out.

"Mom, it's Ok..just please stop. Jisoo and I will help you pay taxes...just stop." I cried out.

"I-Ok I will—" she choked out, "for you guys."

And once in a long time, everything felt OK..like it would be fine.