<41>

(Jungkook's P.O.V)

I woke up slowly, my vision clearing by the second.

I looked around and realized I was in an unfamiliar place, one I looked around I realized I was in a hospital.

My mind was all foggy, I felt something shift in my hand making me yelp.

But when I looked down I almost passed out.

Taehyung was asleep, gripping my hand tightly.

So it was not a dream?

Slowly memories started coming back to my mind but all I remembered was being found after I took the pills and the voice repeating,
"Jungkook, baby no sleeping!"

That was Taehyung...I was not hallucinating.

His mouth was slightly agape, soft snores coming out of it. He had dark eye bags under his eyes, showing he has not gotten sleep recently.

I scanned the room, looking around to adjust to my surroundings. The room I was in was fret. I, if course, was on one of those adjustable hospital beds. My head was hurting and I lifted my hand up to feel a bandage on my head.

Taehyung eventually woke up, looking around then his eyes landed on me.

"Your awake!" He yawned. "I thought I was going to loose you!"

"Yeah." I said awkwardly back. It was very weird being in a room with your Ex-Love.

"L-Look, Jungkook..about that night..." Taehyung started, I tensed up under the covers.

Then a shooting pain went through my stomach.

"OW!" I screamed in pain.

"What's wrong?!" Taehyung leaped up from his seat.

"M-My S-S-Stomach—" I rolled onto my side clutching my gut, which only made it worse. I started breathing heavier in panic. Everything around me was fading as I started crying.

But then it all stopped as two arms were wrapped around my body.

"Shh," Taehyung hugged me gently, "Jungkook sit up, you're OK baby." He pushed me up and then wiped my tears that had slipped because of the pain.

"They has to insert something in your stomach to pump it, to get the pills out. your feeling pain because of the incision they made." He explained, "Jungkook you're lucky to be alive, why would you do that?"

"Because if I did not have you anymore there was no point on living." I say quietly.

"Oh...baby..." he hugged me once more, I started crying without knowing it, burying my face in his chest. He slowly ran his fingers through my hair.

"About that night Kookie..." He  started, then I sniffled a bunch of snot back and look up at him.

"I did not have sex!" I suddenly yell. "I would not do that to you!"  Taehyung's eyes widened at my sudden outburst.

"Jungkook—"

"You did not even hear my side of the story!" I yelled again, all my sorrow from that night turning into rage.

"Kook-"

"You just assumed I was a slut! Someone who would just let their virginity be claimed by some random person! I'm not like that! I loved you Taehyung! I wanted you to be my first! I would not give that away to someone!" I found myself bawling loudly again.  "A-And t-t-to think you thought of m-me l-l-like that—"

"JUNGKOOK!" He suddenly yelled, startling me out of my self pity circle. His eyes softened when he looked at my teary eyes.

"I know you did not have sex Jungkook...I'm sorry baby. I know this is all my fault...I should have listened to you...I should have known you weren't like that. I know you are hurt and I know your mad, and you have every right to be..not only did I hurt you mentally I also hurt you physically. I feel like such a monster Jungkook..." Taehyung started silently crying, "When the lady at the front desk said you have been getting sexually harassed my heart broke. Since day one...why didn't you tell me?" He croaked out.