<27>

I just choked on nuts.
RIP Peanuts!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jungkook's P.O.V)

I woke up in an cheery mood.

Today was the day I was gonna meet Taehyung!

....

And my graduation to!

I hopped out of bed and did a little dance by my window in my underwear out of happiness.

I walked over to my wardrobe and grabbed white ripped jeans and a black shirt, I was to lazy to do my hair so I fluffed it up and walked out of the house.

I was walking down the steps when I heard my name being called behind me.

"JUNGKOOK!" Jisoo yelled, chasing me while holding Yuna's hand.

"What-" the air was pushed out of my lungs when Jisoo suddenly engulfed me in a hug.

"Have fun graduating today! And have fun meeting your boyfriend! Just be careful. I'm sorry I could not be there for you today but this has been scheduled for months. I'm really sorry ." She hugged me tighter.

"Thanks Jisoo. And yeah I know. Have fun on your vacation with Yuna and her family." I smile.

"Good job kiddo! You graduated! And please be careful with the guy your meeting—don't let him take advantage of you. If anything happens call us and we will come home right away. If not we will be back Sunday." She kissed me cheek then hugged me.

"Ok. But Tae won't take advantage of me I know that. He will just protect me."  I defended him.

"OK. Be safe Jungkook I love you." Jisoo said in a motherly tone.

We really do have a twin bond.

Like the ones you see in movies.

I smiled and walked to school.

Today was different.

Today I was happy.

And I had more of a reason then today being the last day of school, I had three good reasons and one life changing one.

I could not wait to meet Taehyung.

I finally made it to school and walked in. Kids were chatting extra loudly today, some even had broken the dress code knowing you could not get in trouble on the last day.

I put my head down and walked through the halls to my locker, getting my stuff and walking to my first period class. I still could not manage  to wipe the smile off my face.

The first class consisted of us just blowing stuff up in the science lab, the rest of the day the classes were just fun.

At the end of the day before I walked out there was a line to get your graduation gown if you ordered one, which my mom did.

Eventually I made it up to the front and got my blue gown and cap. I bowed and walked out with it.

I walked home as the crisp afternoon breeze hit my face, smelling of cherry blossoms and daisies; which was oddly relaxing.