<71>

<Jungkook's P.O.V>

The next morning I woke up, my head hurting from crying over the whole Taehyung situation the other night.

I sat in bed staring at the ceiling, no joy in my mind.

I see why Taehyung was mad I did make a big scene and now I regret it and it hurts knowing he's mad.

A few moments later a loud bang on my door startled me, followed by Jisoo coming in.

"Wake up bitch!" She yelled as she ran in, "Today we're going to go have fun because I will not let my little brother be sad!"

"Jisoo were twins," I pointed out.

"I was born a minute and two seconds before you, little bro." She smiled.

"Whatever." I said and grumpily rolled on my other side.

"Don't make me pull you out of bed because I will." She said sternly.

"Do it, you won't puss-" Suddenly a hand was on my arm and I was yanked out of bed onto the floor roughly. "Fuck you" I grumbled.

"LOL"

"Jisoo you can't say 'Lol' and why the hell are you so happy."

"I need to be happy so you can be to,"

"Well let's get this wretched day started I guess." I sighed and sat up.

"It'll be OK, let's go! Get dressed." Jisoo threw a random outfit at me off of my dresser, then walked out.

I quickly got dressed and went downstairs, where I was greeted with Yuna and Jisoo sitting and eating bowls of cereal, a feee bowl next to them that I presumed was mine.

I sat down and started eating it with them, once I was done we all got up and grabbed our coats and headed to Yuna's car.

"Play no tears left to cry." I said dully.

"No, play despacito." Jisoo said.

"Jisoo that song is deader then our sex life recently." Yuna snickered.

"Jungkook is in the car!" Jisoo whined.

"Jisoo you tell me everything, including when you lost your virginity." I reminded, laughing a little.

"Yay! He's laughing, off to the mall!" Jisoo chirped as we blasted a random pop station and sped away.