<42>

(Jungkook's P.O.V)

The afternoon of the next day finally came.

I happily skipped out of the hospital with Yuna and Jisoo, happy to be back in my own bed when I got home. When Yuna pulled up our driveway I felt relief wash through me- it was all over.

I jumped out of the car and ran up to the house, running inside of it, up the steps and into my bed with a big sigh.

Jisoo came up and laughed as I rolled around in the sheets.

"Glad to see you're happy, Jungkookie." Jisoo said as she stood in the door frame. Soon an arm was slung around Jisoo's shoulder, and to no surprise, it was Yuna's.

"Jungkook I'm really happy you're OK...Please never do something like that again." Yuna took her grasp off of Jisoo and instead came over to me, I expected a playful slap or something, but instead I got a bone crushing hug, that hurt my stitches on my stomach. But alas, I let it slide because Yuna was like a sister to me, but like, one I would not slap. If it was Jisoo I would curse her out for hurting me and slap her, but if I did that to Yuna it would be

*SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP*

for sure.

"I won't...I was just so heartbroken, I felt like I needed to end things for everyone to be happy. Tae was my everything and my whole world collapsed when he kicked me out, I was not thinking straight..." I said.

Jisoo coughed, "Because your GAY."

"Jisoo now is not the time, Jungkook tried to kill himself..." Yuna shot a glare at her and Jisoo looked down.

Well, I know who tops when they--WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING ABOUT?

"Hey Jungkook," Jisoo piped up.

"Yeah?" I sat up in my bed.

"Where did you get those pills?" Jisoo looked at me with serious eyes.

Oh shit I'm screwed...

"Yeah, Good question Jisoo, where did you get them?" Yuna added, taking Jisoo's side.

"Uh," I was looking at how to phrase my words in my head but decided to just say it. "Behind the mirror in the bathroom...I did come home I just was quiet. Then I ran off."

Jisoo's eyes widened, along with Yuna's.

"WHAT?!" They both said.

"Jisoo! Are they you're pills?" Yuna turned to Jisoo with a serious look.

"No, They aren't mine. Your my drug, baby." She said to Yuna, making me smile and gag at the same time.

but then we all thought of the same thing at the same time.

"Mom..." Jisoo and I said under our breaths.

"Mrs. Jeon..." Yuna said under hers.

"But how did you know about them Jungkook?" Yuna asked.

"I saw mom taking them one time when I went to use the bathroom, when I saw her in there I watched from my doorway." I said and shrugged.

"I knew mom needed pills to sleep....and that she had been taking 'anti-depressants' but she said they were vitamins and a prescription depression pill...she had sleeping pills and a bottle of drugs." Jisoo said, looking dizzy.

"D-Do Y-Y-You think mom killed herself?" I felt tears welling in my eyes, Yuna noticed and walked over to me, engulfing me in a hug.

"No, she's alive. She does come home its just when she thinks were asleep and when I catch her she says she was working late and then goes in her bedroom and is gone by morning." Jisoo informed me.

"Hey...I think I might know what your mom is doing." Yuna ruffled with some of my locks and wiped some tears off my face.

"What?" Jisoo and I asked.

"Can we go in your mom's room?" Yuna asked.

"Yeah, sure." Jisoo said, then we all got up and headed all the way down the hallway to a door that was shut. Jisoo pushed the wooden door open and we walked in.

Come to think of it, none of us had been in mom's room in awhile. None of us knew what to expect.

The room smelled like my moms pricey perfume, and laundry detergent, due to the washer stuff being in her room. Clothes were strewn all over, including pill bottles. I picked one up and looked at the name.

It was the same one I had taken to try to kill myself...

"OK, so what are we looking for?" Jisoo piped up in the gruesome silence.

"Does your mom have a safe or a box she keeps stuff in?" Yuna asked.

"Under the bed..." Jisoo says/questions.

Yuna gets on all fours and bends down, shoving her hand under the dusty bed.

Her hand resurfaced with a big plastic box in her hand.

"Ah hah!" She said as she dusted it off.

"This will answer all our questions on what Mrs. Jeon is doing." Yuna said, then she opened the box.

Bundles and Bundles of thousands of dollars was inside, enough to take care of taxes for half a year.

"I think your mom is a prostitute for money." Yuna says.