<33>

(Jungkook's P.O.V)

It was a week after Taehyung and I met. He was busy with work and I was busy failing at finding a job.

I groaned in anger as I struggled once more, then my phone dinged.

Taebeach_95: hey what's up

Jeon_Cena: struggling to find a job. I don't have the fucking skills for any of them.

Taebeach_95: Oof. Why don't you come over at five when I get home today because I get off early and I'll help you. Then you can stay the night

Jeon_Cena: OK. Cya at 5 ☺️

Taebeach_95: Cya bunny ❤️
Seen

Everytime Taehyung called me bunny my heart leaped in my chest. I loved it was a nickname only he called me.

I clicked off the job website and plopped down on my bed and decided to watch some anime to pass the time.

Around four thirty I headed out, walking would take about twenty minutes. I called my mom to let her know I was going to a friends house.

I wanted to tell my mom who Taehyung was but I was afraid she would reject him on how we met—probably not, but there was always that chance. And I was not willing to take that chance.

I was definitely falling for Taehyung.
I was in love and I could not deny that.
I was pretty sure Taehyung felt the same way. Each '❤️' made me think it even more.

I grabbed a jacket just Incase and headed out the front door, stepping onto the pavement of the sidewalk and started my journey to Taehyung's house.
                               +
I finally made it to Taehyung's house (more like Jin's) and I went and knocked on the door. The door swung open to reveal Taehyung. I ran and gave him a hug, he gently closed his arms around me and hugged me back.

"That was a bit much." He smiled when we broke the hug.

"Sorry I missed you." I said sheepishly.

"I missed you to bunny." He said in a soft tone, "Now, To Jin's office!" He announced and k followed him through the house until we reached the office.

Taehyung signs into the computer and typed in "popular jobs for high school graduates." In the search bar, then my stomach grumbled loudly and I blushed, "Want a snack?" He asked.

"Ya!" I said, then followed him out into the kitchen. He went through a list of snacks he had and then asked me what I wanted, of course I went with the most unhealthy thing, Ramen. Even better, spicy chili Ramen. Taehyung laughed upon me saying that and I sat at the counter waiting while he cooked it.

Eventually it was done and I waddled back to the office with it in my hands, Taehyung behind me.

Taehyung logged back into the computer and typed the same thing back into the search bar.

Then the search began.

We spent hours looking for jobs that we're available for fresh high school graduates.

I was standing and eventually I got tired and started whining. "Taehyung I can't stand anymoreeeeee."

"Here-" Taehyung started to get up but his breath hitched in his chest when I plopped down on his lap, his arms out of instinct wrapping around my waist. His breath hitched in his chest as I shifted around in his lap.