<45>

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

It was finally Friday and I was about a block away from Jungkook's house. We were gonna meet up and hang up on Thursday but he called me crying saying his mom was back and he wanted to spend the day with her and Jisoo so of course I said, "Have fun baby~"

I finally pulled up out front of their house and got out, I walked up the stone pathway to the front of their house and knocked on the door.

A middle aged lady answered the door.

"Oh- who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Jungkook's friend, Kim Taehyung. I'm taking your son to Seoul city." I bowed.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jungkook's mom. Your handsome so be careful with my son." She joked.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to him while I'm around." I said.

"Protecc and Atacc," said a voice out of nowhere, which I could tell was Jisoo as she ended up beside her mom.

"Hello Jisoo." I say.

"Hey Taehyung, treat Jungkook right this time." She said sternly.

"Wait what?" Mrs.Jeon asked. And I froze.

FUCK

I seriously regret hurting Jungkook more then ever right now.

"Oh. He accidentally tripped Jungkook and we made a joke out of it." Jisoo said, looking at me with an 'You owe me look.'

I nodded. And Mrs.Jeon chuckled.

Soon a Big Bang could be heard and then Jungkook was at the bottom of the steps with a suitcase just about to fall on him.

I quickly run in and hold the suitcase and look at Jungkook.

'Careful Koo, can't be hurting yourself like this." I said as I helped him up. "You OK?"

"Y-Yeah—Sorry-" he stuttered our in embarrassment.

Cute!

"It's fine. You just scared me. I'll get your bag."

"Thanks!" He flashed me a bunny smile.

I smiled back and grabbed his bag and headed out to my car.

Which yes, was a rental because Jin needed his car this weekend to meet someone.

Jungkook said goodbye to his parents and got in the car, then we were off.

'Route to Seoul city (xxxx) street set, five hours and seven minutes.' It said.

"Yeah! Let's gooo!" Jungkook said excitedly.

+

"Taehyung I'm bored." Jungkook whined.

"Jungkook we've only been in the car for an hour." I point out.

"That's awhile!" He pouts. "Plus I'm hungry for gummy-"

"I got you gummy bears, I said as I reached behind me and ha see him a pack. "Namjoon called Jin and I got Namjoon number from him and asked what you would want in a long car ride." I say.

"Yay!" He sas as he violently rips the bag open and kills a gummy bear.

+

Eventually we pulled into Seoul city, with only a little bit of time left till we got to our hotel. Jungkook was raging over a game on his phone, breathing heavy every time the 'BALL WOULD NOT GET IN ITS GODAMN HOLE!'

Soon we pulled up to our hotel and Jungkook locked his phone.

"Woah..." he breathed out as he looked at the huge hotel I had checked us into. It was indeed very fancy, looked as if it was made out of gold. It was a lot of money but for Jungkook it was worth it.

We found a parking spot and got out, I grabbed Jungkook and my bags despite Jungkook's protests of him carrying his on bag because he felt bad.

we checked in and headed to the elevator, I noticed Jungkook was acting weird and I hoped he was feeling OK because I wanted to get ice cream.

But as the elevator started and he latched onto me I saw he was fine.

"Scared?" I asked playfully.

"N-No!" He let go of my arm, then it jerked a little and Jungkook yelled and grabbed onto me.

"It's ok bunny." I said soothingly, kissing the top of his head (A\N I HATE ELEVATORS I MADE MY MOM CLIMB SIX FLIGHTS OF STELS INSTEAD OF TAKING AN ELAVATOR.)

He visibly relaxed and melted under my touch of my arm around his waist, then the door opened on the 20th floor, the top.

Once we settled in the room and at least opened our suitcases I got bored and so did Jungkook so we used the steps and raced down 19 flights of steps until we hit the main lobby, then got back into the car and headed out for a joyride.

But we ended up at an ice cream parlor because my bunny wanted some strawberry ice cream.

We got the ice cream and drove to the beach, I found a towel in the back of the car and placed it down on the sand.

"Happy Jungkook?" I asked as he sat down beside me, I wrapped my hand around his waist and he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Yes. My life is coming back together." That sentence reminded me of the night he tried to kill him self, and without knowing it I started crying.

"T-Tae! What's wrong?" He got nervous and I hugged him tightly.

"Jungkook please never do anything to yourself again," I picked up his arm where the cuts were and kissed over an area of cuts, "please. I love you so much I can't stand to know you are in pain..when things get bad please come to me." I wiped my tears.

"OK..I will. I'm sorry Tae Tae." Jungkook squeezed me tightly and we both hugged for awhile.

"Now, lets push all this aside and have fun this weekend!" Jungkook jumped up doing a superhero pose (AnPaNmAn)

I was in love with a dork.

But this was going to be a fun weekend with this dork.