<10>

(Taehyung P.O.V)

My alarm went off at 5:30am, I tiredly opened my eyes, setting them in a glare position to adjust to waking up.

My phone started dinging repeatedly, I figured it was Jungkook spamming drunk messages again. I laughed remembering it.

I signed into my phone and tapped on the notification. It was not who I wanted it I be but it was still happy.

SeokGenie: hey Tae!! I'm so excited your moving in. Can't wait to see you Sunday.

Taebeach_95: thanks Hyung. Can't wait to see you to. Should I Uber to your house or are you gonna pick me up? I land at 2am.

SeokGenie: yeah ik when you land. I'll pick you up. I had Namjoon come over yesterday and finish cleaning up the spare room in the house. There's nothing in there but a desk and a bed now.

Taebeach_95: ok. I need to get ready now.

SeokGenie: OK! be safe. Tell your mom I said hi and uh tell your dad I said fuck you but in a nice way. Eat something before you leave and stay calm on the plane or it will come up. Don't flush the toilet while your on it because it's very sucky. That's why I hate airplane bathrooms.

Taebeach_95: ok Jin I will 😂 if I come to you without an ass were suing.

SeokGenie: okokokok can't wait to see you. Bye ❣️❣️❤️❤️😘
Seen

I grumbled and got up. The air hitting my chest making me want to get back under the covers.

By the time I got ready it was 5:55. My flight was at 7:30 but it's good to get there early because security always finds something on me. Last time it was a metal necklace I hate with ashes in it, they thought it was gun powder. Not to mention the airport is like an hour away.

I admired my outfit, which consisted of black ripped jeans, a green T-shirt and a white jacket. Quick and comfortable.

Mom was the one driving me so she was already up and downstairs. The kitchen smelt like toaster waffles and eggs.

Sure enough that's what it was.

I sat down and grabbed the plate she handed me.

"Thanks mom," I said and started eating. All she did was hum in response. She sat down across from me awkwardly. We both finished our meals and I went up and grabbed my bags and sat myself in the passenger side of the car.

My mom got in the driver seat shortly after and I could sense the tension radiating off of her.

"Mom...?" I looked at her.

"Yes Taehyung?" She gave me a weak smile.

"What's wrong?" I urged on.

"N-Nothing. Just thinking." I could tell she was lying.

"Mom tell me what's wrong." I stared her dead in the eyes, she visibly broke under my gaze.

"Everything Taehyung! Everything is wrong. My only son is moving away! All because your gay. And your dad refused to come down and see you this morning saying he did not want to see a disgrace in the morning. I don't want you to move and I'm forced to go along with this. I don't care that your 20...your still my baby." A single tear goin down her face that she speedily wiped off.

The sight broke my heart. I broke my mom. She always showed me care and compassion and never supported my ideas of living on my own and now she's being forced to practically kick her own son out.

"Mom I'll be fine, I'll try to visit on holidays. I can FaceTime you! You will still see me I promise. Besides I'm 20 mom I can make it on my own. And I'm not alone, I'll be living with Jin. He's more mature then me. He will take care of me." I said in an attempt to calm her down.