<35>

(Switch P.O.V)
(Taehyung's P.O.V)

I woke up at 7:30 on the dot and got ready, Jin dropped me off at work and wished me a good day.

All of my co workers greeted me as I walked in. I walked back and got my suit on and walked out. My friend Yugy came up to me.

"So how's Jungkook?" He asked.

"Good actually. He got a job and he was so happy, it made me heart beat so fast seeing him like that." I said.

"You really like him, huh?" He cooed.

"Yes. Safe to say I love him. I hope he's having a good day at work. It's his first day." I say, then a line of customers come in.

"I'll take ten you take eight." He said and I nodded, heading over to that table.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Jungkook's P.O.V)

My mom dropped me off at work and I excitedly walked in.

"Good morning Jungkook!" The lady at the front desk smiled. I never did get her name.

"Good morning...." I question.

"Holly." She smiles.

"Good morning holly!" I say happily

She giggled and I head to the elevator, excited to start my first day. I pressed floor 15 and when I got up there went into room 8.

"Morning Mr. Wu." I say and now.

"Morning Jungkook." He smirked, scanning my body again. "Can you get me a coffee?"

"Yeah. I'll go down to the break room." I said and walked out. I walked down to to the break room on floor 12 and made him a black coffee, I brought creamer back up with me and sugar packets not knowing what he wanted in it.

I walked back up the steps to his floor, wanting the exercise, and gave the tray to him. He thanked me and I sat down waiting for my next order.

"Princess," he came over to me and pulled my chin.
"Please don't call me that, my name is Jungkook." I say.

"Don't tell me what to do, you'll regret it. Trust me." He growled and I lowered my head.

"So princess," He said again. The name was so embarrassing. "Print me 150 of this ." He handed me a paper.

"Where's the printer room?" I ask.

"On the first floor beside Holly's desk." He informed and I nodded.

I walked to the elevator and pressed floor one. I made it down and found the printer room.

I started printing them and after about ten minutes I grabbed the stack and walked back up to Mr.Wu's office. When I walked in he was standing up And looking out of the window.

"Here-" He ran into me and all the papers fell.

"Godamnit Jungkook!" He yelled. I was pretty sure he pushed me down on purpose.

"I-I'm sorry boss—"

"Just shut up and pick them up." He ordered. I nodded feeling really upset. I bent down and picked them up.

"Nice ass baby," he said as he suddenly leaned down and caressed it. I shrieked and jumped back.

"Why did you do that?!" I said in an irritated tone.

"You're irresistible Jungkook. I just want to feel your ass all day." He said in a low voice.

"Well don't!" I yelled. I felt so invaded.