<22>

(Taehyung P.O.V)

I was hovering over Jungkook while he was a panting mess underneath me, hickies spread all the way down his neck.

"Your mine." I growled as I unbuttoned his shirt.

"A-All yours—" he moaned when I rubbed my bulge against his.

Soon he was shirtless. I traced hickies all the way down his chest. Then I twisted his nipples around, making him moan loud.

"Sshhh, Jin might wake up." I covered his mouth.

Jungkook started whining quietly when I sucked on one of his pink buds.

I wanted to control myself and not hurt him but when he started fisting the sheets and whining I lost it all.

I ripped his pants off at an animalistic pace, followed by his underwear.

"F-Fuck M-M-Me Tae," he moaned when I stared pumping his cock.

I prepped Jungkook and started thrusting my fingers in and our of his virgin hole, then lined my cock up with it and spread lube around it.

"Wake up!" Jungkook suddenly yelled, "Taehyung wake up!" He screamed.

I woke up and looked around. I could feel a bulge between my legs.

"Wake up!" Jin yelled, "Taehyung wake up!" He screamed to get me up. I prayed he did not look down.

"I'm up!" I yelled at him as he hovered over my bed.

"Good." He sighed, "you seemed to be really enjoying that dream. You growled in your sleep." Jin laughed.

"Oh god," I blushed.

"What was the dream abo-" Jin's eyes froze on my mid section where my dick was proudly sticking up through the sheets. "O-Oh..." he stuttered our nevously.

"Was Jungkook in it?" He asked and I looked away.

"Yes." I said, feeling ashamed for dreaming about doing that to him. It was not just imagining it while I jacked off it was actually dreaming about it.

"Oh...um....I'll talk to you downstairs...you might want to handle that...take a shower or something." Jin awkwardly walked out.

Then I heard him trip down the steps.

RIP Jin.

I got up and went to the bathroom and took care of my little problem (A/N sorry my parents are like, right by me so I can't write this scene)

I walked downstairs and was greeted by the overwhelming scent of pancakes. And an awkward Jin cleaning a wound on his leg.

"Yah! I need a husband to do this for me." He pouted.

"I have a feeling your husband will destroy your leg even more."

We both laughed.

+

I sat in Jin's office on his computer.

By now hours have gone by. I let out an annoyed groan when I looked at the clock. 4:20pm (A/N ;)))))))

"Why can't I find a place hiring?!" I yelled.

Then a porn ad came up.

Followed by a loud commercial.

"Are you annoyed at looking for places that are hiring?" The commercial blasted.